PDA

View Full Version : 5E spell caster

Amdy_vill
2017-05-07, 09:11 AM
I am trying to get access to the most amount of spells possible in my current game. I started as a wizard and am planning on going cleric what class should i pick to do this. I am curently thinking it should be wiz,cle,bard,dur

Desteplo
2017-05-07, 11:02 AM
I am trying to get access to the most amount of spells possible in my current game. I started as a wizard and am planning on going cleric what class should i pick to do this. I am curently thinking it should be wiz,cle,bard,dur

Wizard 11 and either Druid or cleric 9
-you get 10 bonus spells adding 25 prepared spells from your domain/environment and all 1-6 wizard spells in your book
-bard magical secrets doesn't do much compared to domains

RickAllison
2017-05-07, 12:07 PM
For maximum spells accessible, do you count rituals via Ritual Caster feat or wizard? If you don't, then I suggest Land Druid 9 (24 spells prepared with 20 Wisdom from two ASIs), Cleric 5 (16 spells prepared, ASÍ for Svirnefblin Magic so we get an extra 4 spells prepared), Bard 1 (4 spells prepared), Warlock 4 (7 spells prepared through Invocations, feat for Magic Initiate for +1). That gets the total up to 56 spells accessible at a time, agains not including rituals since those aren't fully accessible at a time (ten-minute delay).