PDA

View Full Version : Weaponizing Dream Pastries

ChaoticSmart777
2017-05-08, 06:26 AM
Currently playing Curse of Strahd and some of my group are now addicted to Dream Pastries.My character is a bit of an alchemist so he is currently studying the composition of the pie. He is up to the point now where he can duplicate the pastries (with less child, omg). So now his goal is to make a pill version so he could drop it into drinks and food. What do you think have you done something similar?

ThurlRavenscrof
2017-05-08, 01:15 PM
I've never done anything like that but I don't see why it couldn't be done with a high enough skill check. There are a number of poisons in the DMG you could use as a reference.
But as an addict, you'd have a pretty hard time using those pastries for anything but yourself - just something to consider for rp

GPS
2017-05-08, 04:02 PM
I've never done anything like that but I don't see why it couldn't be done with a high enough skill check. There are a number of poisons in the DMG you could use as a reference.
But as an addict, you'd have a pretty hard time using those pastries for anything but yourself - just something to consider for rp
This. If you can succeed at making a pill form, your addicted fellow party members should definitely start trying to steal them or something.