PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Frenzied Berserker Build

Nosta
2017-05-14, 08:28 PM
My DM is Allowing me to Play A were-Tiger/Stone-Child
and so I Plan To play a Frenzied Berserker.

My Question is For a level 1-20 Build what would be a good Class and Feat selection (Par from those Required for FB's Entry)

Darrin
2017-05-15, 10:58 AM
So I plant to play A lycanthrope (I can play one for free with in reason) Totemist/Totem Rage Not sure on the Base Race But I want a very High Con
In total I am allowed 8 La For Free, no Draw Back.

My question is I get 6 soulmelds. what six are Best for A Natural attacker?

and what should Be my race/Lycan Animal

Adding Lycanthropy means adding HD as well as LA. So when you say you get 8 LA for free, how are you accounting for the HD of the base animal? Are you counting those towards your ECL, or are they included with the "free LA"?

As far as which animal... I'd look through the dinosaurs. Fleshraker is a pretty decent chassis... but Cave Tyrannosaur with Girallon Arms is tempting.

Nosta
2017-05-15, 12:01 PM
Adding Lycanthropy means adding HD as well as LA. So when you say you get 8 LA for free, how are you accounting for the HD of the base animal? Are you counting those towards your ECL, or are they included with the "free LA"?

As far as which animal... I'd look through the dinosaurs. Fleshraker is a pretty decent chassis... but Cave Tyrannosaur with Girallon Arms is tempting.

I Changed my question ^^

The DM is Allowing me To be a were-Tiger on Top of a stone-child
and I'd like to play a frenzied Berserker.

DEMON
2017-05-15, 12:12 PM
I Changed my question ^^

The DM is Allowing me To be a were-Tiger on Top of a stone-child
and I'd like to play a frenzied Berserker.

Barbie/Fighter to meet the prereqs fast. Grab a Resolute ACF at Ftr 2.

Good feats to consider could be Improved Sunder/Combat Brute, Improved Bull Rush/Shock Trooper, Brutal Strike, Three Mountains Style, Staggering Stirke...

Hope you got a Half-Elf Bard handy for all those TPK situations :smallwink: