PDA

View Full Version : Truely evil actions.

NecroDancer
2017-05-15, 08:31 AM
I want to play a VERY chaotic evil character for a campaign, I'm working on the personality for the chaotic evil character. Here are some ideas for what he does

1. Twirls his mustache

2. Trims his goatee

3. Rearranges library books with theiir spines facing inwards

4. Spits in his enemies general direction

5. Looks dark and imposing

6. Gives no employee discounts

7. Never cites his sources

8. Spoils novels

9. Sometimes disagrees verbally with the party while doing what they say.

10. Steals the parties gold and gives it back once he's converted it to copper (this may be too evil).

JellyPooga
2017-05-15, 08:49 AM
Some addendums to 3;

3a) Leaves books open for protracted periods of time :smallsigh:
- 3a)(i) In precarious places
3b) Folds page corners to save a page, instead of using a bookmark :smallannoyed:
- 3b)(i) Crumples page corners absent-mindedly while reading
- 3b)(ii) Uses cups/mugs/food items as bookmarks
3c) Folds book spines over while reading :smallmad:
3d) Writes in books
- 3d)(i) In ink (not pencil)
- 3d)(ii) Actually in the text, rather than the margin
- 3d)(iii) Completely obscuring the original text
- 3d)(iv) With incorrect, unrelated and (worst of all) misspelled notes :smallfurious:

[/LibrariRage]

Ninja_Prawn
2017-05-15, 08:56 AM
11. Captures the party's paladin, measures the shoulder pads on their armour, then has his tailored to make sure they're bigger.

12. Scrawls "first" at the bottom of every handbill posted on the tavern's noticeboard.

13. Re-wilds (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rewilding_(conservation_biology)) parts of the country. Unilaterally and without warning.

14. Mandates that legal defenses be presented in ballad form. Forced rhymes result in automatic guilty verdicts.

15. Gives bad relationship advice.

16. Undertakes major public works projects without seeking planning permission.

17. Always parks vehicles diagonally.

18. Has an undead manservant, sues clerics for assault every time they use Turn Undead nearby.

19. Designs a crop rotation system that ensures manure is being spread in at least one field on every day of the year.

20. Invoices the party for all the work he has to do to stop them.

The Glyphstone
2017-05-15, 09:15 AM
21. Double-dips from snack trays at parties.

22. Always takes the last cracker and leaves the crumb-covered tray for someone else to clean up.

23. Hides expensive meat and fish-based appetizers in tiny crevices where the owners/servants won't find them until they start to stink.

Sirithhyando
2017-05-15, 09:20 AM
24. Invent a building block game (lego) and scatter them everywhere... especially where people walk bare feet

Burley
2017-05-15, 09:21 AM
24. Subscribes to a forum thread specifically to come back to it in a month to do Thread Necromancy, because it would be a very funny and ironic.

nickl_2000
2017-05-15, 09:23 AM
25. Never return library books, or if you do rip out a single page that has finale of the book in it
26: Warm up all alcohol whenever at a party
27: Makes spellbooks, but makes sure to scribe the spells wrong. Leave said spellbooks where adventuring wizards will find them and attempt to scribe into their own books
28: Create a small magical object that beeps once anywhere from every 90 seconds to every 3 minutes. Then hide it in people packs or houses

MrMcBobb
2017-05-15, 09:32 AM
Some addendums to 3;

3b) Folds page corners to save a page, instead of using a bookmark :smallannoyed:
3d) Writes in books
- 3d)(iv) With incorrect, unrelated and (worst of all) misspelled notes :smallfurious:

[/LibrariRage]

:smallfurious:

I'm so angry I think I might vomit!

Arenabait
2017-05-15, 10:11 AM
19. Designs a crop rotation system that ensures manure is being spread in at least one field on every day of the year.

♬♬One of these is not like the others.♬♬

manyslayer
2017-05-15, 10:19 AM
28: Purposely mis-number items in a list.

29: Leave one ice cube in the tray.

30: Bring a black pudding as his contribution to the dish to pass dinner.

31: Refuse to answer to anything but a long and obscure title, especially requests for healing/assistance.

JobsforFun
2017-05-15, 10:38 AM
[QUOTE=

10. Steals the parties gold and gives it back once he's converted it to copper (this may be too evil).[/QUOTE]

O god I cannot wait to do this

Aett_Thorn
2017-05-15, 11:19 AM
Rip out the second-to-last chapter of every book, replace with the same chapter of another book.

Replace party's weapons with wooden replicas

Hold an intervention for the party face, accusing him of being a compulsive liar. This works especially well if YOU are the party face.

Keep a list of every enemy each party member has killed. Present them with it on each of their birthdays. Bonus points if you can also get details on the families of each of the dead.

Squiddish
2017-05-15, 11:43 AM
36. While on watch, short-sheets everyone.
37. Laughs maniacally while people are trying to sleep.
38. Spills drinks on the party's supplies
39. Eats chips loudly while the party wizard is attempting to prepare spells

SharkForce
2017-05-15, 11:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBLIYbNxsNs

only a truly horrible person would do something like that.

nickl_2000
2017-05-15, 11:55 AM
38: Make a special scroll that when read creates a major illusion by the players of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

BoutsofInsanity
2017-05-15, 01:58 PM
Eat the skin off of the chicken
Use the wish spell for something nebulous
Create an awful tax code
Learn to play the accordian or bagpipes near the party
Take a long time to get ready, but always tell the party that it will only be a few minutes
Use prestidigitation to make all the food lukewarm
Release silent but deadly farts and blame the wizard
Gaslight a party member by always sleight of handing a knife into their pocket, making it seem like they are cursed

hewhosaysfish
2017-05-15, 02:22 PM
46). When he's at someone else's home, he waits until they're out of the room and then he grabs a painting hanging on the wall and tilts it eeever so slightly.

Razuchee
2017-05-15, 02:24 PM
49. Intentionally screws up list numbering.
50. Only writes in this thread so he can steal ideas for his own campaigns.
51. only ever returns one borrowed sock.
52. Gives women right of way on stairs, only to peek under their skirts.

Âmesang
2017-05-15, 02:55 PM
53. Kicks puppies.
54. Steals candy from babies.

Aett_Thorn
2017-05-15, 03:05 PM
55. Kicks babies
56. Takes candy from puppies

hymer
2017-05-15, 03:13 PM
57: Feeds chocolate candy to puppies.
58: Has a special a sock on his tall glass to insulate it and keep his drink cold
59: Corrects grammar
60: Does it wrong
61: Puts prisoners to work in his garden, weeding
62: Keeps them from running off by tying their shoelaces together
63: With a knot

Maxilian
2017-05-15, 03:29 PM
52. Gives women right of way on stairs, only to peek under their skirts.

I have a friend that told me something like this:

1- My father told me to always give women the right of way, that way you can look at their asses while still being a "gentleman".

Maxilian
2017-05-15, 03:30 PM
Go to a Bar, sit in a corner, use cantrips to make every drink (alcohol drink -if its a wine, better-) warm as soon as they reach the table.

Ninja_Prawn
2017-05-15, 04:02 PM
64. Uses abilities like Cutting Words and Bend Luck to make people mess up their love confessions.

65. Steals from the poor, gives to the rich.

66. Offers sub-prime loans.

67. Puts wolf-trainers, goatherds and cabbage farmers on the same ferry.

68. Plays trance music really loud in his castle every night.

nickl_2000
2017-05-15, 04:18 PM
69. Giggle every time a list gets to 69.
70. Enchant the toilet seat to raise every time she tried to sit down
71. Enchant the toilet seat to fall while he is in the middle of going
72. Cast Prestidigitation to put a mark on something while people are try to wash their clothes
73. Cast Prestidigitation to "soil" the garment of the king addressing a crowd
74. Magic a moving red dot in various places around your Tabaxi traveling partner

Ninja_Prawn
2017-05-15, 04:54 PM
75. Tells; doesn't show.

76. Never says "thank you" when you give him something.

77. Wears shoes indoors.

78. Pours boiling water into ants' nests.

79. Sends hundreds of flowers on Valentine's day... to all the people in town who have hayfever.

80. Dismisses the health-and-safety concerns of minions and henchmen, taking no action to rectify the situation.

XmonkTad
2017-05-15, 05:26 PM
Convinces guests to take second helpings of dessert, then slightly shrinks their clothes.

NecroDancer
2017-05-15, 05:26 PM
81. Leaves empty potion vials in the fridge

Slipperychicken
2017-05-15, 06:37 PM
10. Steals the parties gold and gives it back once he's converted it to copper (this may be too evil).

82. When distributing loot evenly, takes care to give his fellow party members the least convenient denominations of currency.

Sicarius Victis
2017-05-15, 07:04 PM
83: Lays enchantments on table legs that attract humanoids' toes at high velocity.
84: Maxes out Perception to follow around the party Rogue and natter at them when the Rogue tries to hide.
85: Constantly mocks the Paladin for still being a virgin, when even the Bard can get laid.
86: Constantly mocks the Bard for not saving themself for marriage, the way the Paladin does.
87: Often uses transmutations to magically change the gender of party members immediately before important meetings.
88: Takes a level in Cleric to waste all spell slots on self-heals, particularly when already at full health.

Hrugner
2017-05-15, 07:19 PM
Compliment people when they succeed at mundane tasks.
Plagiarize unrepentantly
use constant and inscrutable neoligisms
take the blame for everything, but refuse to apologize or accept punishment. Also prevent punishment of the truly guilty party.
Repeat the same quip twice in a row, or echo the last joke at the table.
Poor out healing potions "for your hommies" even if that was your last one and someone desperately needs it. Poor it out for the soon to be dead person for bonus points.

Sicarius Victis
2017-05-15, 07:37 PM
take the blame for everything, but refuse to apologize or accept punishment. Also prevent punishment of the truly guilty party.

Some minor corrections here:
a) If it's a good thing, always take credit.
b) If it's a bad thing, only take credit when you believe that the perpetrator deserves the punishment. If they don't deserve to be punished, keep the blame on them because it's funny.

Pichu
2017-05-15, 08:52 PM
10. Steals the parties gold and gives it back once he's converted it to electrum (this may be too evil).

Fixed it :smallwink:

Laserlight
2017-05-15, 09:20 PM
198: gives the soda bottle a good shaking just before he meets the rest of the party.
161: deliberately mispronounces words.
162L gets the party's names wrong
163: gives the party members "funny" nicknames which aren't, and uses them constantly
165: pours glue into sheaths.

Squiddish
2017-05-15, 09:20 PM
As a sorcerer, use all slots and sorcery points subtle counterspelling everything in range, then brag about it.

Cl0001
2017-05-15, 09:22 PM
I was a CE wizard who made an orphanage and then sacrificed 40 kids to Vecna for power. You know, just everyday stuff.

SharkForce
2017-05-15, 09:33 PM
Fixed it :smallwink:

nah. you really wanna troll with money-based loot?

company scrip. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Company_scrip)

Sigreid
2017-05-15, 10:37 PM
You're not a proper mustache twirling villain if you don't tie a schoolmarm to the mine cart tracks.

Steal the party's bed rolls while they are fighting a monster.:smallwink:

Sigreid
2017-05-15, 10:39 PM
I was a CE wizard who made an orphanage and then sacrificed 40 kids to Vecna for power. You know, just everyday stuff.

Carol from Archer when asked what she was going to do with her million dollar reward "Buy and orphanage and burn it to the ground." Said with much glee.

coredump
2017-05-16, 01:01 AM
This could be a really fun character to play....

Some guy that truly believes he is some great Evil super master-mind.... but all of his plans are pretty innocuous.

He giggles with glee because he was unnoticed when he tilted the painting a little.

He plots his diabolical revenge on an innkeeper...he is going to get his 'gang' to come sit at the counter....and not order anything.

Basically things that are, at worst, a minor annoyance....but he acts as if they are on par with the most dastardly acts imaginable.

Gastronomie
2017-05-16, 02:29 AM
While exploring an dungeon, suddenly casts Haste on the party member most nearby
> Drops concentration two seconds later

JackPhoenix
2017-05-16, 04:56 AM
102: Talks at the theater. There's, after all, a whole special level of Hell for such people. Also, child molesters.

I'm surprised nobody said that yet

nickl_2000
2017-05-16, 07:08 AM
102: Talks at the theater. There's, after all, a whole special level of Hell for such people. Also, child molesters.

I'm surprised nobody said that yet

I'll one up that. Talk on their cell phone at a theater

DemonicAngel
2017-05-16, 07:58 AM
Some addendums to 3;

3d) Writes in books

[/LibrariRage]

Does all this... to the party wizards' spellbook

Razuchee
2017-05-16, 08:19 AM
165: pours glue into sheaths.
This. I know what will happen the next time our LN Paladin scolds my CE Bard.

Also: Can we call this the Handbook to true evil and make it sticky?

Crisis21
2017-05-16, 09:11 AM
89. Claim responsibility for every victory. Especially if you weren't there to contribute.
90. Claim innocence of every defeat. Especially if it really was your fault. Make sure to blame the person (other than yourself) who was least responsible for it. Provide evidence.
8A. Subscribe to no sane rule system.
91. Make the paladin feel guilty for following their oath.
92. Object on moral grounds if the party takes offense to your actions. Make them feel guilty for harassing you.

Pichu
2017-05-16, 11:12 AM
93. Tangle everyone's cords
94. Move identification stickers on gear around
95. Smudge glass windows
96. Poke holes in wall to let cold air in

Bohandas
2017-05-16, 11:12 AM
97.) Returns library books late

98.) Passes gas in crowded elevators

99.) Votes republican

100.) Doesn't wash his hands

101.) Only leaves a 10% tip

102.) Smokes in non-smoking areas

103.) Objectifies women

104.) Leaves the toilet seat up

Pichu
2017-05-16, 11:24 AM
105. Tie peoples shoes together
106. Pull bookends off shelves
107. Dulls swords instead of sharpening

Cl0001
2017-05-16, 11:52 AM
Carol from Archer when asked what she was going to do with her million dollar reward "Buy and orphanage and burn it to the ground." Said with much glee.
Great minds think alike

Beelzebubba
2017-05-16, 11:57 AM
108 - sneaks into his enemies' stronghold, and bumps each picture hung on the wall so they're slightly out of level

109 - goes into the silverware drawer and turns the knives around so the handles are towards the back of the drawer, then hides one spoon behind the food in the pantry

110 - swaps the contents of the salt shaker and sugar bowl

:smallfurious:

Pichu
2017-05-16, 12:19 PM
111. Drags feet while walking
112. When someone tries to pass, he goes in front of them
113. Gets horse to kick up extra dust when someone's behind him
114. Flips the 'Open' signs to 'Closed' in stores
115. Builds a highly-anticipated store, only to delay it...17 1/2 times

Honest Tiefling
2017-05-16, 12:25 PM
117. Writes chaotic evil on their character sheet. Then proceed to not only outdo the party paladin's pauldrons, but to out-paladin them at every turn. Forgive slights, donate vast amounts of money to charity and tries to redeem evil people. Especially if there is a higher ranking church member to see this!

Pichu
2017-05-16, 12:31 PM
118. Writ Lawful Good on their sheet, then proceed to slaughter everything they come across, outdoing the barbarian in relentless murder. Then, claim that you're roleplaying (a foreign concept, right?), and when asked how, say you are a paladin/cleric/etc of the god of murder.

Sigreid
2017-05-16, 12:39 PM
119. Use the last of the toilet paper (or equivalent) and don't tell anyone.

Pichu
2017-05-16, 12:51 PM
120. Open a chip company and only fill half the bags
121. Become a doctor and falsely diagnose people and make them buy expensive medicine
122. Make a orcs attack a village, then demand pay to save the village (etc.)

Sigreid
2017-05-16, 12:58 PM
123. Start building magical devices called Inators, and constantly complain about them being destroyed by a platypus in a hat.
124. Set up a permanently wall of force walled off area in a village where people are impoverished and starving. Then sell tickets to rich people to banquet inside the safe zone while they watch the starving people out side, who can see them, struggle to survive.

2D8HP
2017-05-16, 01:17 PM
125. Labels oatmeal raisin cookies as chocolate chip.

126. Begins every single post to this Forum with: "Back in the 1980's".
Mwahahahaha!

nickl_2000
2017-05-16, 01:19 PM
127: Puts out a free candy dish that contains Reese's, Skittles, and M&Ms all combined together

Bohandas
2017-05-16, 01:37 PM
128.) Waters down the wine

129.) Works as a personal injury lawyer

130.) Engages in fearmongering

131.) Deliberately sells defective items. Says it's for the consumer's protection. (cf. non-rooted smartphones, and the cheap fake absinthe you get in the states)

EDIT:
Has anyone posted this yet:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/108/061/lexluthorcakes.jpg?1318992465

TheCount
2017-05-16, 03:32 PM
132. repeat, jump through (or back to) numbers on the list
(or change it to something else instead of numbers)

80. Dismisses the health-and-safety concerns of minions and henchmen, taking no action to rectify the situation.

That just idiotic, even for chaotic evil characters.
better to get them into the pranks, more people can do more after all (and at the same time too)

for example, a small twist with this:

18. Has an undead manservant, sues clerics for assault every time they use Turn Undead nearby.

let them be LIVING, but disgused (mundane, mind you) as zombies with rotting meat parfume and a spell that makes them detect as dead (and evil, if undeads are all evill). and see as the pally falls. (thats actually not what you want imo, but it could come handy if he smites everything and you had enough)

also, have one/more small groups do
( ITS SAFE!! I SWEAR!!!)
http://imgur.com/gallery/Gbwgg
(took me 30 minutes to try to find it on imgur...*facepalm*)
or similary scarry but harmless (jump scare?) stuff.

also, there is some pretty good tips if you google: the most evil thing i've ever seen
(didnt know it become a meme)

Sigreid
2017-05-16, 05:09 PM
125. Labels oatmeal raisin cookies as chocolate chip.

Mwahahahaha!

This thread has been fun, but you've crossed a line here!:smallfurious:

Pichu
2017-05-17, 08:42 AM
133. Say 'libary' instead of 'library'
134. Speak with mouth full
135. Say 'pacific' instead of 'specific'

Socratov
2017-05-17, 12:13 PM
136. misspell all of the elven names by removing or using the worn inflection interpunctions (like accent aiguinsrtead of accent grave and vice versa)

2D8HP
2017-05-17, 12:33 PM
misspell all of the elven names by removing or using the worn inflection interpunctions (like accent aiguinsrtead of accent grave and vice versa)

Language lessons:

*Bite'me'fat'boy" is not the Elvish translation of "Springtime Stargazer".

Your elvish spelling is horrible, it's spelt B't'm'f'tb'', obviously.

* Cannot write elven ('lv'n) as English, but with an apostrophe replacing every vowel.
** Gnomish is gnot Egnglish with agn extra g ign frognt of every gn.
(*** Gno Gnomes)

**G't'b'nt'y'u'bearded'fatso,
is not an Elvish translation of "Summer Rainshower".

**************** Summer Rainshower is not the name of an MLP pegasus.

**** So'is'y'r'mom'a is not an Elvish name meaning "Soft Autumn Breeze"
*****You did not use Tolkien's Quenya language!
********It's not Sindarin either!

*Dwarves are not all named on the pattern of "Urist McHammerdorf" or "Urist McMinerdorf."
**Dwarves can have given-names other than "Urist."
***The dwarven word for "drawbridge" does not share the same root as the dwarven word for "obliterate."
****The dwarven word for "giant sponge" does not translate literally as "Sudden fury at the water's edge."
*****The dwarven word for "hireling" does not translate literally to "one who wears a scarlet tunic."

Segev
2017-05-17, 01:27 PM
135. Gives puppies and coffee to other people's small children.
136. Steals middle-class folks' life savings and "hides" the loot by distributing it to the poor.
137. Votes Democrat.
138. Votes Libertarian.
139. Votes and then complains about the results of the election going how he voted.
140. Refuses to vote, and then complains that his voice isn't heard.
141. Advertises his cure for headaches by walking up to people and loudly proclaiming its benefits in their ears.
142. Uses disguise self to look like a someone's date and elicit a protestation of affection before dropping the illusion just as the real date comes back from the powder room.
143. Replace copper pieces under little kids' pillows with notes saying, "The toothfairy isn't real."
144. Put copper pieces under little kids' pillows with notes saying, "The toothfairy will collect tomorrow."
145. Wears white after Labor Day.

Gtdead
2017-05-17, 04:18 PM
146 "Borrows" and wastes charges in magical items when the owner is in the toilet.

Segev
2017-05-17, 05:17 PM
147) Makes illusory toilets with minor illusion for people to attempt to sit on.

Vogonjeltz
2017-05-17, 05:52 PM
Goes out with a group, orders the most expensive items on the menu, then argues to split the check evenly.

Sigreid
2017-05-17, 06:42 PM
149 Flirt shamelessly with someone until they profess their romantic feelings for you. Then give them the "let just be friends" speech.

Bohandas
2017-05-18, 04:03 AM
150.) Steals candy from babies
151.) Spreads slanderous rumors
152.) Calls people mean names
153.) Draws mustaches on paintings

EDIT:
154.) Drills for oil in nature preserves
155.) Corrects people for violating spurious grammar rules such as those against splitting infinitives or starting sent3nces with prepositions

Aett_Thorn
2017-05-18, 09:01 AM
Make sure to put the emPHAsis on the wrong syLABle.

Sigreid
2017-05-18, 09:46 AM
Organize toddler cage fights.

Segev
2017-05-18, 10:17 AM
158) Plants exotic creatures in otherwise-useful land in order to get it declared a nature preserve.

Laserlight
2017-05-18, 10:20 AM
132. Write everything in Comic Sans
iii: Become a Vizier
aA: lead a democratic revolution that overthrows the old order and inplements your favorite social cause...when everyone in the party knew the King in Red was going to invade and they should have been preparing to repel lich's forces. As the undead hordes pour in, tell the screaming victims they should be proud to be devoured as voters rather than live as peasants.

Segev
2017-05-18, 01:21 PM
160) Replace all the scissors in the kingdom with left-handed scissors.

Maxilian
2017-05-18, 03:15 PM
160) Go to all bars, and cut a small piece of one of the legs of all the chairs in the place (Everything will be uneven!)

KorvinStarmast
2017-05-18, 03:18 PM
Goes out with a group, orders the most expensive items on the menu, then argues to split the check evenly.

149 Flirt shamelessly with someone until they profess their romantic feelings for you. Then give them the "let just be friends" speech.
There is a special corner of Hell for people who do these things.

Sigreid
2017-05-18, 04:05 PM
Summon a demon and when it asks why tell it "I'm just curious what you will do now that you're here."

Giegue
2017-05-18, 05:51 PM
163) Makes a terrible sonic OC in MS paint, posts it on deviantart and acts like they are the most awesome artist on the planet, insulting anybody who tells them otherwise in the most outrageously immature way possible.

164) Hires bad voice actors to dub all anime.

165) Censors any media they feels is "aimed at children" heavily and then purposely dubs, brands and markets animes that specifically are not made for children as kids shows. (So they can go and censor them.)

166) Calls anybody who uses a vivid vocabulary, is a bit verbose and/or does not use a lot of slang "pretentious" and gets mad at them for no reason beyond their speech pattern.

167) Makes a youtube channel where they show off how rich they are by flashing their expensive electronics, only to break said electronics live on video and then beg their subscribers for money to get replacements.

168) Holds elegant feasts for just themselves where they dine on endangered species.

169) Plays a stall team in pokemon.

170) Any time people talking about star wars in their vicinity, they immediately interrupt the conversation to rant add-nausiem about how Jar Jar Binks is the best character in all of film history.

171) Plays Stax, discard, land destruction and counterspell.dek in Magic: The Gathering.

172) Pays for everything in copper and counts each copper peice one at a time while doing so.

173) Sometimes talks like a "gangsta" (badly) to "try and relate to the youth of the kingdom."

174) If they are a computer hacker: when they finally get to hold the world hostage via hacking, they use Rensenware (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35mNhYY3O3k&t=187s) instead of Ransomwear.

175) Doesn't vote, and then complains about election results.

176) Thinks Twilight is a literary masterpiece and makes it mandatory reading in their kingdom's English curriculum.

177) Likewise, they remove any work of literary merit from their kingdom's English curriculum.

179) Throws soda bottles/cans in the trash instead of the recycle bin.

180) When traveling with a party, takes great care to never bath and brush their teeth, so they always smell nasty and have rancid breath around their partymates.

181) Keeps a skunk as a familiar or animal companion and takes it everywhere...even gatherings of nobles and bars. Occasionally pressures it into spraying in crowded places.

182) Feeds the birds in areas that have "do not feed the birds" signs, but only when the other people around them are trying to eat.

183) If they have a dog: they purposely walk it in places that they know get a lot of foot traffic and never clean up it's droppings.

184) They chew gum obnoxiously in public and when "finished" stick the gum wad on seats, walls or other places it will gross people out or get stuck to them.

185) Puts extra sand in people's saddles or shoes on the beach when they aren't looking.

186) Buys crates worth of aerosol cans and spends summer afternoons spraying them into the air to "increase climate change."

Bohandas
2017-05-19, 04:05 AM
187.) Plays loud music when people are trying to sleep

188.) Bogarts people's intoxicating substances

189.) Starts arguments about politics