PDA

View Full Version : Advice on character. Druid circle of the shaperd.

Sir cryosin
2017-05-15, 08:33 AM
So last game my mystic Jedi was kill and feed to a fat female hill giant. She was killed before I was completely swallowed. So I was making death saving throws inside her throat. I managed to pass on my saving throws but I ended up suffocating inside her throat. Then the artificer who was up on our flying ship dropped a huge Boulder landed on her head crashing and mangling my body that was still inside her. The party is still in combat and by the time they get done it would be longer than a minute that I die so the party can't cast revivify on me. So I am rolling up a new character. I was thinking about playing the new Druid circle of the shepherd. My DM is also let me have a magic item of up to I think rare or very rare where a 9th level party so I was thinking of grabbing staff of the Woodlands and maybe the little goat figurine. Now I have never played a druid before and looking for advice. Now why I picked this circle is because I want to summon creatures to fight for me I also picked up the staff for the spell awaken so I can awaken trees and other animals. Before I get any hate about "your going to slow down combat with all your summons and other things. I have small character sheets for the animals I'll be summoning. And I have a lot of d20's to roll at once. Any way I'm looking for advice on spell select and general advice