PDA

View Full Version : Anyone around the Dallas/FW area?

Creeps
2007-08-01, 02:20 PM
I'll be moving to the area soon and I'll be in desperate need to find new people to geek out with.

"Far away from my friends and relations to follow the black velvet band..doo doo do.."

Pyre
2007-08-01, 02:35 PM
I'm in Shreveport, LA. Only several hours away. :)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-08-01, 02:56 PM
I know a few in the area....I'll try to point them to this thread.

FireSpark
2007-08-01, 03:47 PM
Ahoy there mate! I do be known to ahng abouts in the Plano / Richardson regions. Arr!:smalltongue:

In all honesty though, I am well versed in the terrain of Dallas and north-ward. Shoot me a message, and I'll give a tour. Hell, my RP group's always looking for new victims, er, players. Yeah, players. :smallamused:

Creeps
2007-08-01, 03:56 PM
Sexy.

It's always good to have fellow geeks to bother. I have impeccable references.

I'll be living in the Princeton area, apparently.I briefly passed through Plano on the way to a Weird Al concert a few weeks ago. Seems nice.

MandibleBones
2007-08-01, 05:58 PM
I was in D/FW area earlier this week (stupid flights being cancelled. Stupid having to drive home from DFW), but I'm normally in San Angelo area - pretty quick hop away if there's some sort of a meet-up in the works, though.

evisiron
2007-08-01, 06:48 PM
I will be spending a year in Texas Wesleyan which is in the Fort Worth area. I posted a thread like this a while back, and am worried that there will not be any other fellow nerds to game with :smallfrown:

Nomrom
2007-08-01, 07:04 PM
Houston>D/FW

I'm from the Houston area, only five hours away or so, which is actually pretty close in Texas.