PDA

View Full Version : Epic druid

zylodrizzt
2017-05-15, 03:16 PM
What is an absolutely essential item for every moon druid?
No not full druid so keep in mind no caring in wildshape or infinite wild shape

hymer
2017-05-15, 03:19 PM
What is an absolutely essential item for every moon druid?

A spellcasting focus.

No not full druid so keep in mind no caring in wildshape or infinite wild shape

You'll need to be more specific to what you multiclassed with. But odds are the spellcasting focus is still the best item you can have.

zylodrizzt
2017-05-15, 03:23 PM
I wasn't very specific was I lol. Anyways I meant magic item and the multiclass is mystic.

Maxilian
2017-05-15, 03:26 PM
I wasn't very specific was I lol. Anyways I meant magic item and the multiclass is mystic.

Still... this does not give much, mainly because Mystic can do so much, so it depends way too much in what discipline you took, how goes your play style, etc...

The main question is... what do you want? Damage? if so how? (Melee with weapons? range? animal form attack? spells?) or you like to tank? (based on AC? Meatshield?), caster? (blaster? buffer? controller? summoner?).

hymer
2017-05-15, 03:33 PM

Well, here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?478154-Magical-Items-for-Druids-a-commentary-for-players-and-DMs-of-druids)'s my bit about magical items for druids. If you intend to spend most of your time in wild shape, I fear you'll be disappointed. But if you aim to try, I'd consider ioun stones. Those should work perfectly well in any wild shape, theugh they may get scraped off if you earth glide or burrow.
Other than that, you may want to have a word with your DM about exactly what sorts of item s/he'll allow you to use in wild shape.

zylodrizzt
2017-05-15, 03:43 PM
Immortal mystic. Gonna try n recreate a bit of master of many forms or warshaper. Gonnabbe more of a tank. Take disciplines that manipulate my form mostly but also the healing and force ones. Also going for ability to do more in any form by grabbing the mage hand talent as well as a damaging talent and mystic gives me the ability to speak kinda. Immortal gives a bit more toughness in wildshape and I can still use discipline and talents so an all around versitile character in any form

zylodrizzt
2017-05-16, 04:25 PM
Is it OK to double post if you are bumping?

JNAProductions
2017-05-16, 04:29 PM
Is it OK to double post if you are bumping?

No. No it is not. You are not supposed to bump threads at all, and certainly not with a double post.

It's not a serious offense, but it's considered rude and spammy.

zylodrizzt
2017-05-16, 04:39 PM
Oh whoops my bad guys ill not do it again