PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Class Yet Another Fighter Remake

Verumsui
2017-05-17, 10:00 AM
Hey, a little while ago I went about remaking the Fighter class (As many have) in an attempt to make it a little more viable. My goal wasn't to try and get it on par with any of the magic classes (I'd consider that an Impossible feat) but rather to give it a boost from T5 to hopefully at least T3.

Anyone willing to offer their opinions? Ive done some play testing with it, and all of the abilities have seen use, while none of them have seemed to over powering, or underwhelming. Ive noticed that a lot of my players have been giving it a 3 level dip just for use your strengths, but I'm not to particularly worried about that. at 3 level costs I consider it more of an investment than a dip.

The goal here is to give the Fighter more options, and more versatility. The ability to adapt to situations, and not be a one trick pony (Ie. walking up to the opponent and smacking him with a full attack) I did this with abilities like strategy, as it can be adapted as combat evolves. Inspire also allows him to buff the party, kinda acting as a bard (If thee isn't one) or supplementing it if there is.
I gave a higher damage out put so that even if you're not full attacking you can still put out a decent amount of damage making , Bull rush, Trip, Disarm, Feint, and other combat maneuvers hopefully more appealing. I also gave a bonus to such attempts, and to resist such attempts against themselves.
I hoped to add a little more to the class with features like Push, and lunging strike. allowing the fighter more control over the battlefield. I wanted him to lean more toward tactical fighting, and not just Smack, smack, smack, smack. End turn.

I am well aware they are very combat oriented, but they are "Fighters" I did give them Diplomacy (Which in my games also includes Bluff and Intimidate) To allow some use outside of combat, but I have always seen that role play and non combat stuff is done with character in mind, but doesn't really utilize class abilities. Skills are useful outside of combat, and they do have 4+int mod (and Int I tried to increase the importance of with other abilities, and thanks to use your strengths you don't have to sacrifice damage to do so)

I know it lacks mobility, and never gains flight in class. It gains Blindfight with improved detection strategy, but otherwise isn't strong at combat with invisible enemies. It never gains any abilities to help it deal with terrain, but the plan was for players to chose how they wanted to do this via feats. This in mind the class gains 10 Bonus feats, as well as the 6 feats through level up, so that players can customize how their characters adapt to the weaknesses. Between this and magic items the player should have no issue covering its ass.

Here it is~

Hit Die: D12

Level
Base Attack Bonus
Fortitude Saves
Reflex Saves
Will Saves
Abilities
Ac Bonus
Bonus Feats

+1
+2
+2
+0
Professional Training, Weapon focus, Fighter College

+2
+3
+3
+0
Taunt, Versatile Feats
Feat

+3
+3
+3
+1
Armor Training +1, Weapon Expertise, Strategy, Use Your Strengths

+4
+4
+4
+1
Weapon Specialization, Lunging Strike
Feat

+5
+4
+4
+1
Inspire, Weapon Training +1, Know Thy Enemy

+6/+1
+5
+5
+2
Armor Training +2, Push
Feat

+7/+2
+5
+5
+2
Grit

+8/+3
+6
+6
+2
Greater Weapon Focus, Weapon Training +2
Feat

+9/+4
+6
+6
+3
Armor Training +3, Advanced Strategy

+10/+5
+7
+7
+3
Improved Inspire
Feat

+11/+6/+1
+7
+7
+3
Weapon Training +3

+12/+7/+2
+8
+8
+4
Greater Weapon Specialization, Armor Training +4

Feat

+13/+8/+3
+8
+8
+4
Stunning Power, Juggernaut

+14/+9/+4
+9
+9
+4
Weapon Training +4
Feat

+15/+10/+5
+9
+9
+5
Armor Mastery, Double Strategy

+16/+11/+6/+1
+10
+10
+5
Swiftness
Feat

+17/+12/+7/+2
+10
+10
+5
Weapon Training +5

+18/+13/+8/+3
+11
+11
+6

Feat

+19/+14/+9/+4
+11
+11
+6

+20/+15/+10/+5
+12
+12
+6
Combat Master, Weapon Mastery
Feat

Class Skills: Appraise(Int) Balance(Dex) Climb(Str) Concentration(Con) Craft(Int) Diplomacy(Cha) Handle Animal(Cha) Heal(Wis) Jump(Str) Knowledge local(Int) Knowledge Nobility and Royalty(Int) Knowledge History(Int) Listen(Wis) Profession(Wis) Ride(Dex) Sense Motive(Wis) Spot(Wis) Search(Int) Swim(Str)
Skill Points: At 1st level: (6 + Int Modifier) x4
Every Level after first: 6 + Int Mod

Weapon and Armor Proficiency: A fighter is proficient with all simple and martial weapons and with all armor (heavy, medium, and light) and shields (including tower shields).

Bonus Feats: At 2nd level, a fighter gets a bonus combat-oriented feat. The fighter gains an additional bonus feat every two fighter levels thereafter (4th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 12th, 14th, 16th, 18th, and 20th). These bonus feats must be drawn from the feats noted as fighter bonus feats. A fighter must still meet all prerequisites for a bonus feat, including ability score and base attack bonus minimums. These bonus feats are in addition to the feat that a character of any class gets from advancing levels.

Ac Bonus: The Fighter Gains the listed bonus as a Knowledge bonus to their Ac at the listed level.

Fighter College: At 1st level the Fighter picks two of the following feats;
Combat Expertise, Combat Reflexes, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Mounted Combat, Improved Bull Rush, Two-Weapon Fighting to Gain as bonus feats.

Weapon Focus: At 1st level a Fighter Gains Weapon Focus as the feat.

Professional Training (Ex): At 1st level a Fighter has trained extensively in the basic arts of combat. Add 1/3 your Fighter class level to all Trip, Disarm, Bull Rush, Sunder, Grapple, Feint, and Overrun checks, minimum 1.

Taunt (Ex): At 2nd level the Fighter has learned how to attract his enemies attention. A fighter can make a Diplomacy check as a swift action(Limited to one per round) Against any enemy that can see or hear the character, Opposed by the enemies sense motive, to cause that enemy to attack them. If this check fails the Fighter can continue to try again, with a cumulative -2 penalty. This effect lasts for charisma modifier rounds. This ability can only be used against creatures with an intelligence score of at least 3. Your target will automatically become un-taunted if he is unable to reach you

Versatile feats (Ex): Starting at 2nd level after two hours of uninterrupted training, a fighter can change all Their feats gained from fighter class. New feats must be still drawn from must be drawn from the feats noted as fighter bonus feats and fighter must meet all requirements.

Use your Strengths (Ex): Starting at 3rd level A fighter applies Their highest ability modifier to weapon damage in place of their Strength modifier.

Armor Training (Ex): Starting at 3rd level, a Fighter learns to be more maneuverable while wearing armor. While wearing armor, They reduce the armor check penalty by 1 (To a minimum of 0), and increases the max Dex. Bonus of the armor by 1. Every Three levels thereafter this bonus increases by an additional +1, to a maximum armor check penalty of -4, and max Dex. Increase of +4. In addition, a Fighter can move at their normal movement speed while wearing medium armor, and at 6th level he can move at their normal speed while wearing heavy armor.

Weapon Expertise (Ex): At 3rd level a Fighter may apply the benefit of any feat that requires one to chose a specific weapon (such as Weapon Focus) to any other weapon that feat could have been chosen for by spending one hour practicing with the new weapon. Further, a Fighter's level (and all the bonuses that would come from being that level) is treated as a level higher than it really is for the purposes of qualifying for feats in the Fighter's list of Bonus Feats. At 6th level and again at 9th level this bonus increases by another +1.

Strategy (Ex): At 3rd level whenever a fighter can observe a creature or situation for one or more rounds (or receive information from an ally who has done so), he may form a strategy against it as a free action, providing a bonus on certain rolls and checks made against it equal to the number of rounds spent observing (to a maximum of the fighter's Intelligence modifier[minimum 1]). Choose one of the following bonus types when the strategy is created:
Accuracy: Attack rolls
Power: Damage and critical confirmation rolls
Defence: Armor Class
Resistance: Saving throws against the creature's special attacks
Endurance: Damage reduction and energy resistance
Mysticism: Caster level checks
Stealth: Checks made to escape the creature's notice (including Hide and Move Silently checks)
Detection: Checks made to detect the creature's presence (including Search, Spot and Listen checks, as well as caster level checks made to penetrate nondetection and similar effects)
Identification: Checks made to identify the creature's abilities (including Knowledge and Spellcraft checks)
The fighter may revise his strategy 1/round, either to apply the benefits of another round of observation (increasing the bonus by +1) (as a standard action), to change the type of bonus (Move action), or both (Full-round action). The effects of a strategy are considered insight bonuses, and last for 24 hours after being invented.
The fighter may share this bonus with his allies as long as he is capable of communicating with them.
Weapon Specialization: At 4th level a Fighter gains Weapon Specialization as the feat.

Lunging strike: At 4th level the fighter can as a full-round action make a single strike with a 5-foot bonus to your attack's reach. This benefit applies to both armed and unarmed attacks, including touch attacks made to deliver spells. The Fighter must be able to move at least five feet when this attack is made. The fighter may chose whether or not he actually travels the five feet during the attack (This does not count as the five foot step for the round.)

Weapon Training (Ex): Starting at 5th level a Fighter can select one weapon, whenever they attack with this weapon they gain a +1 bonus on both attack and damage rolls. Every Three levels thereafter they can select additional weapon to gain a +1 bonus on, and all previously selected weapons gain an additional +1. (For example, at 11th level the weapon chosen at 5th level is +3, 8th is +2, and 11th is +1) The Fighter may add this bonus to the check of any special attack or action they make using the weapon. (Sunder, disarm, ect.) They may also add this bonus when defending from such attacks or actions.

Inspire (Ex): At 5th level a Fighter in capable of Inspiring Their allies (Not including Them self) In multiple ways. Every round the Fighter can chose one of the following ways to inspire Their allies, switching or activating this ability
is a free action that can only be taken on the Fighters round. This ability affects any ally within 30ft of the Fighter.
Inspire Might: The Fighter can add their Strength Modifier as an inspirational bonus to their allies Damage rolls.
Inspire Defense: The Fighter can add their Dexterity Modifier as an inspirational bonus to their allies AC.
Inspire Resilience: The Fighter can add their Constitution modifier as an inspirational bonus to each of their allies Saves.

Know Thy Enemy (Ex): At 5th level a Fighter has battled against a great many foes, and learned to identify them quickly. A Fighter of 5th level or higher may add Their class level to all Knowledge checks to identify creatures, and always counts as trained in any such knowledge check.

Push (Ex): At 6th level, whenever a fighter makes a successful melee attack or combat maneuver he may force the target to take an immediate 5ft step in a direction of his choice. This counts as the target's 5ft step for the next round, though the fighter may force them to take multiple 5ft steps beyond this limit.

Grit (Ex): At 7th level a Fighters has learned to tough it out under fire, and may add their constitution bonus to any save they have to make.

Greater Weapon Focus: at 8th level a Fighter gains Greater Weapon Focus as the feat.

Advanced Strategy (Ex): At 9th level, whenever a character gains a Strategy bonus of +3 or higher from the fighter, they gain an additional benefit against the target of the strategy based on the type of bonus:
Accuracy: Attacks gain the ghost touch property against the creature
Power: Ignore the creature's damage reduction and energy resistance; if the creature is immune to a type of damage (such as fire damage or the added damage from critical hits) then it Still takes no damage from those sources
Defence: The creature's attacks suffer a 20% miss chance against you
Resistance: When you succeed on a saving throw against one the creature's special attacks, if it would have a reduced effect then it instead has no effect
Endurance: Count as one size category larger for resisting the creature's special attacks
Mysticism: +2 to DCs of special attacks used against the creature
Stealth: Can hide even from special senses possessed by the creature, such as tremorsense
Detection: Gain the benefits of the Blind-Fight feat against the creature
Identification: Gain the benefits of arcane sight against the creature and any items it held when the strategy was invented

Improved Inspire (Ex): At 10th level the Fighter is seen as a terrifying enemy, and a powerful ally. The fighters Inspire ability now gives 1.5x the bonus for their allies (Rounded down). In addition, the original Inspire ability now works for the Fighter.

Greater Weapon Specialization: At 12th level the Fighter gains Greater Weapon Specialization as the feat.

Stunning Power (Ex): Beginning at 13th level, every creature a Fighter hits with one of Their chosen weapons must make Fortitude save (DC equal to 10+fighter level+strength modifier) or become stunned for one round. On the successful save, the creature is dazed. If creature is immune to being stunned, it simply becomes dazed instead.

Juggernaut (Ex): Starting at 13th level The fighter is treated as having Freedom of Movement active constantly.

Armor Mastery (Ex): At 15th level the fighter gains DR 10/- in addition to any DR they had previously when wearing armor or using a shield.

Dual Strategy (Ex): At 15th level, when a fighter invents a strategy he may choose to apply two sets of bonuses at once (including the effects of Advanced Strategy for those bonuses).

Swiftness (Ex): At 16th level, a fighter may perform an additional swift, immediate, move or standard action per round.

Weapon Mastery (Ex): At 20th level the fighter chooses one weapon, any attacks made with this weapon automatically confirm critical hits and have their damage multiplier increased by 1.

Combat Master (Ex): At 20th level the Fighter is so experienced in combat that they are unable to fumble with Their weapon. Natural ones no longer hold any penalty. In addition, the Fighter doubles the final result of all damage rolls.

I should also note, (Since I use it in this class) That I have Re-written the Two-Weapon Fighting feat aswell
(This one is mostly to fit my own taste, but here it is anyway)

TWO-WEAPON FIGHTING [GENERAL]
You can fight effectively with a weapon in each hand.
Prerequisite: Dex 14. +1 BAB.
Benefit: The Two-Weapon Fighting feat eliminates the
penalty to the main hand for attacking with two weapons
and allows characters to make extra attacks with their
off-hand weapon, albeit at a penalty. This off-hand attack
progression is based on a characters Base Attack Bonus.

At +1 BAB, the character can make a single off hand attack at
-3 penalty.
At +5 BAB, the character can make one off hand attack with
no penalty, and a second at a -6 penalty.
At +9 BAB, The character can make one off-hand attack with
no penalty, a second at a -3 penalty, and a third at a -6.
At +13 BAB, The character can make two off-hand attacks with
no penalty, and one at a -3.
At +17 BAB, the character takes no penalties for attacking with the
off-hand.

In addition, the character gains a shield bonus of ¼ their BAB
(Minimum of 1) to their AC when wielding a weapon in both hands,
or when using a double weapon (not including natural weapons or
unarmed strikes).

JNAProductions
2017-05-17, 10:11 AM
Question: What's your goal here? Because this makes the Fighter better at fighting, yes-but to a well-built Fighter, fighting wasn't an issue.

Edit: Well, after speaking with some more knowledgeable friends, they pointed out that the baseline Fighter could use a good buff, so that's good. My point still stands, though.

It's EVERYTHING ELSE that's the issue with the Fighter.

Verumsui
2017-05-17, 10:18 AM
Question: What's your goal here? Because this makes the Fighter better at fighting, yes-but to a well-built Fighter, fighting wasn't an issue.

It's EVERYTHING ELSE that's the issue with the Fighter.

In my experience Playing a fighter was as simple as walking up to your target, rolling to hit, rolling damage, and ending your turn.

I wanted to give the fighter more options, than just Base attacking all round, every round. More to do in a party than just absorb damage.
The charging barbarian, the sneak attack rouge, all of them do more damage than the fighter as well.

This was my attempt to make 2 things happen,
1. To make the fighter an interesting, and fun class to play.
2. Make them a Viable choice, and a class that can actually help the party in more ways than standing infront of the enemy and getting smacked so the rest of the party doesn't have to.

I gave them (at a moderate/higher level) freedom of movement as to not just be caged in place and ignored; and while I didn't give them flight or the like that can be handled by your friendly neighborhood wizard, sorcerer or magical items with relative ease.

They also now have access to a few more skills, and some party buff abilities, as well as have more options that just walking up to the enemy and poking it.

JNAProductions
2017-05-17, 10:38 AM
I definitely think this is a good step in the direction of making a Fighter good at fighting.

But what does this class do in a tense diplomatic situation? What do they do when you need to solve a puzzle, or navigate a maze?

If you don't want to solve the issue that the Fighter is only good at fighting, that's okay, but but do understand that currently, your Fighter remake only solves the in-combat issues.

Verumsui
2017-05-17, 10:46 AM
I definitely think this is a good step in the direction of making a Fighter good at fighting.

But what does this class do in a tense diplomatic situation? What do they do when you need to solve a puzzle, or navigate a maze?

If you don't want to solve the issue that the Fighter is only good at fighting, that's okay, but but do understand that currently, your Fighter remake only solves the in-combat issues.

Minus the magic classes most other classes don't have an ability that assists players with puzzles or mazes (And when it comes to magic refer to the top of my original post) And while use your strengths allows them to be able to pick a secondary focus other than Str. (Which could be Int, or Cha) It doesn't really offer them any abilities along that path. I did give them Diplomacy as a skill (Which in my games encompass Intimidate/Bluff as well) But it could use more.

I could modify Inspire, or Strategy to be able to affect skill checks (Ie. Diplomacy, craft, open lock, Knowledge checks Ect.)

nonsi
2017-05-17, 11:48 AM
1. How do you cope with Will-based SoS effects? Those could turn you off like a switch. Most other low-Will classes have built-in means of dealing with such issues.. Ignore This one. Grit does the job.
2. How do you cope with terrain modifications?
3. How do you execute a decent attack w/o being rendered rooted to the spot?
4. How do you compete with spellcasters when it comes to action economy? (Quicken/Repeating Spell feats, Split Ray feat, the Celerity line, magic items that break action economy, etc)
5. What does Mr. Fighter Remake have to contribute out of combat? (features/skills)
6. If you adopt the PF version of Heal skill, that one is more than appropriate for any Fighter fix. Also, no Intimidate? :smallconfused:

Verumsui
2017-05-17, 11:58 AM
1. How do you cope with Will-based SoS effects? Those could turn you off like a switch. Most other low-Will classes have built-in means of dealing with such issues.
2. How do you cope with terrain modifications?
3. How do you execute a decent attack w/o being rendered rooted to the spot?
4. How do you compete with spellcasters when it comes to action economy? (Quicken/Repeating Spell feats, Split Ray feat, the Celerity line, magic items that break action economy, etc)
5. What does Mr. Fighter Remake have to contribute out of combat? (features/skills)
6. If you adopt the PF version of Heal skill, that one is more than appropriate for any Fighter fix. Also, no Intimidate? :smallconfused:

1.At 7th Level they get Grit witch allows them to add their Con mod to all saves. (including will)

2/3? A lot of the basic Necessities have been given to them, allowing them to design if they want to be a charger, or take the ability to move attack, and move. They still get feats every other level, and these are mostly just play things now.

4.I said to begin with I'm not balancing against spell casters, just other melee. Spell casters are all unbalanced themselves. (Edit: They also Gain swiftness at 16 giving them Extra Move/Standard/Swift actions[This can also apply to question 3 but is rather late game to fully be of use])
5. I was looking at modifying an ability(Likely inspire or strategy) to be able to affect skill checks (Like a bard, with less singing) But ideas on this are welcome.
6. In my games Diplomacy encompasses Intimidate and bluff as well (Allowing them to make feints and such easier)

Also, I am not familiar with the PF version of the heal skill.

Jopustopin
2017-05-17, 11:32 PM
I've been working on a Fighter Fix (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?519975-Jopustopin-s-Fighter-Fix-(PEACH)) (Goal is Tier 3). I think that your fighter fix is pretty similar to what I arrived at. I'm still testing mine out (and the levels he gains bonus feats isn't set in stone) but if you like some of my abilities I think they would fit well with what you came up with.

Darth Ultron
2017-05-18, 07:44 AM
After a quick look I'd suggest :

You really want to avoid giving bonus feats. They are boring and what everyone else gets and limited to the couple on the list. Instead pick a feat or type of feat and make a ''special ability'' out of it... So it is something unique only the fighter gets, and is a bit more powerful/different then the standard feat.

Don't do the ''lump'' DR thing......make it more like 1/DR every other level, or something like that. It's always nice to build up an ability .

Verumsui
2017-05-18, 07:47 AM
After a quick look I'd suggest :

You really want to avoid giving bonus feats. They are boring and what everyone else gets and limited to the couple on the list. Instead pick a feat or type of feat and make a ''special ability'' out of it... So it is something unique only the fighter gets, and is a bit more powerful/different then the standard feat.

Don't do the ''lump'' DR thing......make it more like 1/DR every other level, or something like that. It's always nice to build up an ability .

I've done that with a few abilities, Ex. Lunging strike. But I wanted to keep the versatility, and the ability to customize it as each player sees fit.

On the other hand, I might do a progression for the DR. That one in particular is an ability I borrowed from another class. (Pathfinder Fighter maybe?)

daremetoidareyo
2017-05-18, 09:40 AM
Giving spot and listen as class skills offers a means to deal with invisibility

Verumsui
2017-05-18, 09:47 AM
Giving spot and listen as class skills offers a means to deal with invisibility

Those were supposed to be there, left out by mistake. It's been fixed. Thank you.

Darth Ultron
2017-05-18, 12:00 PM
I've done that with a few abilities, Ex. Lunging strike. But I wanted to keep the versatility, and the ability to customize it as each player sees fit.

I'm not sure that ''pick from the following four feats'' is such amazing customization. But I'm not a fan of the horrible classes where like you get the ability of ''do something cool'' and can pick from a list of like ''25 cool things''.

And if you do want ''amazing customization'' then why not say ''get a bonus feat, customize away" ?

Verumsui
2017-05-18, 12:02 PM
I'm not sure that ''pick from the following four feats'' is such amazing customization. But I'm not a fan of the horrible classes where like you get the ability of ''do something cool'' and can pick from a list of like ''25 cool things''.

And if you do want ''amazing customization'' then why not say ''get a bonus feat, customize away" ?

They get bonus feats every other level. Those just replace the one they would gain at first level, and they get two instead of one. Its there to give them the "Everyone takes these feats" so they dont have to waste the actual bonus feats on them.

http://www.realmshelps.net/cgi-bin/feat-form.pl?sort=Fighter&sorta=all

All fighter bonus feat options (Not a small list)

nonsi
2017-05-18, 04:23 PM
2/3? A lot of the basic Necessities have been given to them, allowing them to design if they want to be a charger, or take the ability to move attack, and move.

Haven't seen that one. Can you provide guidance?

4.I said to begin with I'm not balancing against spell casters, just other melee. Spell casters are all unbalanced themselves. (Edit: They also Gain swiftness at 16 giving them Extra Move/Standard/Swift actions[This can also apply to question 3 but is rather late game to fully be of use])

1. The gap between melees and spellcasters doesn't have to be that overwhelming (but I'll save that one for another discussion).
2. Swiftness and Juggernaut won't help you vs. magical barriers and pits.
3. How many options does your Fighter have of actually utilizing its available swift/immediate actions? What can it do with swift/immediate actions?

5. I was looking at modifying an ability(Likely inspire or strategy) to be able to affect skill checks (Like a bard, with less singing) But ideas on this are welcome.

Currently the class is indeed way better than what it was when I first posted here.

6. In my games Diplomacy encompasses Intimidate and bluff as well (Allowing them to make feints and such easier)

Don't regard that characteristic as obvious/self-evident. Say so specifically.

Also, I am not familiar with the PF version of the heal skill.

Here you go. (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/skills/heal/)

Verumsui
2017-05-18, 05:25 PM
Haven't seen that one. Can you provide guidance?

Spring Attack (Combat)
You can deftly move up to a foe, strike, and withdraw before he can react.

Prerequisites: Dex 13, Dodge, Mobility, base attack bonus +4.
Benefit: As a full-round action, you can move up to your speed and make a single melee attack without provoking any attacks of opportunity from the target of your attack. You can move both before and after the attack, but you must move at least 10 feet before the attack and the total distance that you move cannot be greater than your speed. You cannot use this ability to attack a foe that is adjacent to you at the start of your turn.
Normal: You cannot move before and after an attack.

Another Feat option is

Pounce [Fighter]
Prerequisites: BAB +9, Combat Reflexes, Improved Charge
Benefit: On a charge, you may make a full attack.
Normal: You may only make a single attack when charging.
Special: The full attack may not be made while effectively mounted.

2. Swiftness and Juggernaut won't help you vs. magical barriers and pits.

No, but a decent Jump check will, or flight (Which isn't that difficult to obtain, especially if the party wizard is doing his job)

Note: I do not think it is appropriate to give the Fighter flight IN class. If you believe this wrong, please do enlighten me.

3. How many options does your Fighter have of actually utilizing its available swift/immediate actions? What can it do with swift/immediate actions?

Taunt uses a swift action, but is limited to one per round, and unless I am mistaken their are feats that can be taken that will grant Maneuvers, or actions that can be taken as Swift, or immediate actions. Those two were added in for that purpose, originally the ability said only Move or Standard.

Currently the class is indeed way better than what it was when I first posted here.

Thank you.

Don't regard that characteristic as obvious/self-evident. Say so specifically.

I never intended to do so, it was a lapse in memory. I had forgotten I wrote the class for my games, and not for Base.

Here you go. (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/skills/heal/)

Yes, thank you, I had looked it up, and have added heal to their skill list. I also Increased the skills they have, and added more points to increase effectiveness outside of hack and slash.