PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Feral Temp Build Help. Tiger claw style or Rage

Nosta
2017-05-19, 09:17 PM
I was Talked out of my previous Build of a shadow pounce Abuser.

But the Gm is giving me the Feral Temp for Free.

So I want to play a savage, Razor sharp claw Combatant.

I am not sure on My actual Race??? I am thinking Human for the feat.

My question is should I Go Barbarian (and maybe Play a Goliath and take racial subs) Or should I play A warblade and stick with tiger claw styles maneuvers

Bonus points if I can combine these too ideas :D

Telonius
2017-05-20, 12:38 AM
What sources are available? Shifter could be a really nice complement, if Eberron material is allowed (and particularly if the DM isn't aware of/hates the errata'd nerf to Weretouched Master).

Gruftzwerg
2017-05-20, 12:40 AM
have a look at my signature: Almighty Claw of Malar seems to be what you are looking for imho.

Kaje
2017-05-20, 01:56 AM
What sources are available? Shifter could be a really nice complement, if Eberron material is allowed (and particularly if the DM isn't aware of/hates the errata'd nerf to Weretouched Master).

I agree with this one. I have a Ranger/barbarian/warblade/warshaper/weretouched master/bloodclaw master that becomes an incredibly deadly weretiger.

Nosta
2017-05-20, 10:20 AM
ok I'm Sure I am Going Goliath Barbarian (X) Warblade X
But i'm not sure how the spread should be or if I should prestige in to bloodclaw master. Like I said I am getting the feral Temp for free and my Race for Free.

Thurbane
2017-05-20, 06:50 PM
Did anyone else read the title expecting it to be about a particularly savage short-term office worker? :smalltongue: