PDA

View Full Version : Thread of Wild Not-Art-All Real Speculations [SPOILER]

Rama_Lei
2007-08-01, 11:37 PM
What crazy subplots or connections have you thought of that'd you'd like to share? no, I don't mean "V is a..." I mean, out there.

For instance, I'm waiting for Rich to introduce Lien's evil twin brother, Niel.

Guildorn Tanaleth
2007-08-02, 12:07 AM
When Roy meets Miko in the afterlife, they'll get into a fight, and they'll still be spiritually grappling when Durkon casts Raise Dead. Thus, when Roy comes back, he'll also be bringing back Miko. When multiple personality disorder ensues, which psyche will come out on top? All this and more next week on The Order of the Stick.

lokycat
2007-08-02, 12:31 AM
:haley: The sub-plot Im really wating for is Haley's.:haley:

I want to see what she dos wen she remembers she lost all the ransom gold. After all THATS way she lost her speach in the first place, finally declaring her love for Elan mite have broken the "spell"(I know is not a real spell, I'm using the word loosely) but it will definably interfere with the love for her father.:smallfrown:

basilisk 89
2007-08-02, 12:32 AM
When Roy meets Miko in the afterlife, they'll get into a fight, and they'll still be spiritually grappling when Durkon casts Raise Dead. Thus, when Roy comes back, he'll also be bringing back Miko. When multiple personality disorder ensues, which psyche will come out on top? All this and more next week on The Order of the Stick.

Best. Theory. Yet. You sir, win a paladin. :miko:

I think Tsukiko will heal O-Chul. O-Chul will murder Tsukiko and escape :mitd:. Then, he'll come in at the last possible second, save Lien's hide and we'll all be happy dandy, and be able to set off aboard Hinjo's junk of love.

:haley: + :elan:
Kazumi + Daigo
O-Chul + Lien
:roy: + :miko: (if what Tanaleth said comes true)

PaladinFreak
2007-08-02, 07:54 PM
Roy will discover his alternate identity as a Flamingo-Man! Fighting crime with pink feathers!

prongs43
2007-08-02, 08:10 PM
:mitd: will turn out to really be :vaarsuvius: in disguise, while the other :vaarsuvius: is really :xykon: infiltrating the ranks of the OotS, only to end up being thwarted by :nale: , who after suffering a knock on the head, turns nicer than anyone else, and so :sabine: dumps him for :thog: .

Callista
2007-08-02, 08:12 PM
Thog really has INT 18. He's researching adventurer behavior for his doctoral thesis.

jamroar
2007-08-02, 08:29 PM
Kazumi and Daigo are reincarnations of Miko and Roy, or NPCs turned into stand-in characters for their "players". :smalltongue:

Dragon_Keeper
2007-08-02, 08:41 PM
The entire adventure is really a dream of the Demon Roaches

Demented
2007-08-02, 08:43 PM
What follows is an accurate description of comic #480, as it's been stolen from Rich's mind by remote viewing.

In convenient table format!
{table]{colsp=3}Panel 1: Lien continues her attack on the devilfish, but gets grappled over to Redcloak.

Panel 2: Redcloak confronts and Lien and prepares to launch a lethal spell.|Panel 3: Redcloak is interrupted by an arrow, as Haley and Belkar arrive on the scene.|Panel 4: Belkar threatens to end Redcloak.

Panel 5: Redcloak is not afraid. He knows about Belkar's mark of justice!!|Panel 6: Redcloak prepares to reveal his "spy on the throne". Haley: "No, it can't be..."|Panel 7: A cat appears by Redcloak's feet. "Mr. Scruffy!?"

Panel8: Redcloak sets up the big reveal.|{colsp=2}Panel 8: The cat polymorphs back into its true, original form. The Demon Roach King![/table]
CLIFFHANGER!

Nomadic
2007-08-02, 10:02 PM
The comic will end with the OOTS defeating xykon, then out of nowhere, 2 gargantuan flumphs will land on them, crushing them to death.

mockingbyrd7
2007-08-03, 02:25 AM
Rich Burlew is the monster in the darkness.

PaladinFreak
2007-08-03, 09:20 AM
The theory spouted by Roy to shut Elan up in 266 is CORRECT!

Icewalker
2007-08-03, 10:41 AM
Thog really has INT 18. He's researching adventurer behavior for his doctoral thesis.

You win a Crazed Paladin Award :miko:

Inigo Montoya
2007-08-03, 01:20 PM
Next time on "The Order of the Stick...

Haley betrays her friends by killing Belkar and destroying Roy's body. When she reaches the boat, she shoots each member of the Order in turn. Elan falls to the deck motally wounded. He asks her "Why?" as he bleeds. She then reveals that she's that in love with....Redcloak! She walks over to Redcloak and begins to make out with him as Elan dies.
Comic ends. Fade to black.

RAGE KING!
2007-08-03, 02:02 PM
.........The MiTD is Xykon's prostitute!

- who will seduce everybody to death

Rama_Lei
2007-08-05, 05:25 PM
Actually, a possible one is Lien and Durkon. I just get a vibe.

Yeril
2007-08-05, 05:30 PM
Monster in the darkness is accualy TWO MONSTERS IN THE DARKNESS!

Studoku
2007-08-05, 06:32 PM
The Snarl is Pun-Pun.

O.T.R
2007-08-05, 07:09 PM
Lien is actually Sabine!

Elan and Nale had a third twin named Elanale, but he leads an uninteresting life making and selling orthopaedic footwear!

Belkar used to be a paladin!
(he's new to the Ranger class- which explains [almost] everything!)

Eugene will possess Roy's reanimated body thinking he can do a better job!

Elan is really the evil twin!

Roy's middle name is Elmer!

The Monster in The Darkness is the Flumph King!

Hinjo does not exist- he is in fact one of O-Chul's imaginary friends!

V is post-op!

The OoTS's players are Australian!

Xykon is really 6 monkeys wearing a Lich-suit!

Heroism Potions are made of people!

Rogue9dlb
2007-08-05, 07:46 PM
Rich Burlew is the monster in the darkness.

These two rock! I wouldn't mind seeing both come about.

Oberon
2007-08-05, 07:48 PM
V is a Grue!
And the MitD is a woman!