PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Optimization Analysis/Request

WhatThePhysics
2017-05-22, 11:03 PM
Removed by author.

Epic Legand
2017-05-23, 12:28 AM
Hello, I might request a bit more information before I can offer advice. What are your stats like ? I am guessing your going Wizard, will you specialize?
Do you know if the DM will allow you time to build? Your entire concept seams based on being the builder, and your DM is selecting a set of rules based on the idea on no magic items or very low magic items...Seams like a conflict waiting to happen, or at the very least a dissatisfying time if he has things happen on a timed schedule.
You said an earthling, will you have skills from this earth ? How many skill points? Feats from this earth? Will you know your in a game ? You said you will act as though your +2 levels above your character level for the progression, does that mean your starting at 1st? Do you have an idea of what the rest of the party will chose? Is material on the website legal ( Psionics or Path of War, for example)
Good luck on your game, I love a game based on this idea( though never want to play 1st lv)

Florian
2017-05-23, 01:08 AM
Agreed. Using APB and then selecting exactly those crafting skills that would be covered by APB seems very contradicting.

Florian
2017-05-23, 03:50 AM
Ok, don´t do this. You´re wasting mythic power and feats on minor things and what you want from the combination could be done in different and less costly ways.

Psyren
2017-05-23, 09:15 AM
Do you have... uh... literally any offensive spells? All I see is utility and a couple of buffs. What do you do in combat?

Is the 18 Int after your +2 from human?

Psyren
2017-05-23, 02:16 PM
What do you mean by "non-magical attacker?" Are you swinging your quarterstaff? Using a crossbow? Stabbing? Punching?

You're right that that's a lot of HP for first level, but are your opponents going to be mythic too? And even if they're not, do you have a healer or tank-ish class in the group? (I recall you said something about not wanting to rely on your teammates.)