PDA

View Full Version : Svirfneblin City

Ivor_The_Mad
2017-05-23, 10:46 AM
Ok so I have been working on a campaign dungeon and I need to have some side quests and other filler. So far it is called The City of Deep Earth. It is a campaign dungeon where the adventure groups main goal it to explore the ruins of a crumbling svirfneblin city which they learned about from a contact in Water Deep. I already have some maps and a basic idea of what I want. What I need is: 1. a main villain maybe like a Cult of earth or a terramancer. Who takes over the city.
2. A few side quests 3. some NPCs. Thanks for your ideas

P.S. (if you can incorporate Princes of the Apocalypse that would be great)

lunaticfringe
2017-05-23, 11:34 AM
Side quest: A deep Gnome trying to recover something from the ruins needs help. Could be a legendary family item or the DG could be a scholar or archeologist type. You could have him captured by the cult or fighting them.

Tweaking PotA Earth Mooks is a great idea, just change the Races to fit the Underdark.

You could also do a Rock Wraith (from Dragon Age) type Monster. A Statue or Elemental possessed by an evil Spirit or Fiend. Use a Golem or Elemental and slap on some Fiendish traits like innate Spellcasting. Or a Demon worshipping elemental.

Ivor_The_Mad
2017-05-23, 01:45 PM
thanks I will use that.