PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Second Class to blend well with Wilder Psionic ?

Arzul
2017-05-23, 10:19 PM
Ok i was told i posted this in the wrong area so i am reposting it here. I need a second class for wilder psionic its a gestalt campaign and i am already a dread necromancer/bard but my DM is allowing me to have a psionic crystal from a primal psionic crystal creature for a third eye. take into the account that i am an undead revenant, any help would be great.

i am looking for homebrew or book classes, i am looking for something that has the life draining ability since my DM wanted me to use blighter but that is a prestige class so won't work besides having to be ex-druid

Kaleph
2017-05-24, 06:22 AM
Ok i was told i posted this in the wrong area so i am reposting it here. I need a second class for wilder psionic its a gestalt campaign and i am already a dread necromancer/bard but my DM is allowing me to have a psionic crystal from a primal psionic crystal creature for a third eye. take into the account that i am an undead revenant, any help would be great.

i am looking for homebrew or book classes, i am looking for something that has the life draining ability since my DM wanted me to use blighter but that is a prestige class so won't work besides having to be ex-druid

To be honest, I understood nothing of your request :-) I see that the following Features have to be mixed in a build:

Bard
Necromancer
Wilder
Revenant
"Psionic crystal from a primal psionic crystal creature for a third eye", which is somehow related with the wilder
Blighter-like, but psionic
Life drain (whatever it means)

In any case a Soul eater gains energy drain, but you must be a living creature to get access to the class. See if your DM waives this requirement.
Otherwise the dread necromancer has a sort of negative energy touch, and it's a base class. If everything else fail, try a partial-savage-Progression ghost instead of the revenant, he has an ability draining touch.

Arzul
2017-05-24, 06:27 AM
To be honest, I understood nothing of your request :-) I see that the following Features have to be mixed in a build:

Bard
Necromancer
Wilder
Revenant
"Psionic crystal from a primal psionic crystal creature for a third eye", which is somehow related with the wilder
Blighter-like, but psionic
Life drain (whatever it means)

In any case a Soul eater gains energy drain, but you must be a living creature to get energy drain. See if your DM waives this requirement.
Otherwise the dread necromancer has a sort of negative energy touch, and it's a base class. If everything else fail, try a partial-savage-Progression ghost instead of the reventa, he has an ability draining touch.

well what i am trying to figure out is a class to put with wilder since this is a gestalt campaign, the life drain isn't a big deal if the class doesn't have something like it. though almost been tempted to make my own class called a wither witch

Psyren
2017-05-24, 09:10 AM
Paladin works well - Martial Weapons, Heavy Armor and Shields (all of which you can wear while manifesting), d10 HD, and you get your Charisma bonus added to your saving throws. Be sure to use the Educated Wilder ACF.

Sorcerer or Sha'ir works fine too. Use Wilder for action-economy boosting spells like Synchronicity and Schism, but have the sorcerer be your "active" side.

ATHATH
2017-05-24, 09:17 AM
Factotum tends to be a good passive side to a Gestalt.