PDA

View Full Version : TotYP serious question. Where are the doors?

Beechgnome
2017-05-27, 08:14 AM
So I'm running Against the Giants, and in the Hill Giant Stronghold there is a maids' chamber. But it looks like they forgot to draw a door, or any way in.

So my question for those who have TotYP: where would you put the door or doors? I was thinking one on the north wall and maybe one on the east wall. If the layout is like the old adventure and someone knows that, it would be helpful.

hymer
2017-05-27, 08:34 AM
So I'm running Against the Giants, and in the Hill Giant Stronghold there is a maids' chamber. But it looks like they forgot to draw a door, or any way in.

So my question for those who have TotYP: where would you put the door or doors? I was thinking one on the north wall and maybe one on the east wall. If the layout is like the old adventure and someone knows that, it would be helpful.

That's a funny mistake! On the original map, the door is in the eastern wall, as far south as possible, opening out to the long hall (assuming north is up).

Beechgnome
2017-05-27, 09:43 AM
That's a funny mistake! On the original map, the door is in the eastern wall, as far south as possible, opening out to the long hall (assuming north is up).

That makes sense. A door too close to Great Hall might be too noisy. I was also curious whether it had access to the room with the rugrats. Thanks for the help.