PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Classes/Prcs/Monsters/Monster classes/etc. released as web enhancement?

Schattenbach
2017-05-28, 06:16 AM
To put it bluntly, with the web articles being somewhat more of a hassle to access these days, I've started to lose track of what base classes/Prcs/monsters/special progressions/alternate class features/interesting feats/other class and monster options etc. where released as web enhancement (be it only released as web content or released as web content and reprinted later on, etc.) ...

... so I'm looking for some help about that. As in some information (to get some decent overview) about what base classes/Prcs/monsters/special progressions/alternate class features/interesting feats/other class and monster options etc. actually have been released as web articles and such (the link to these articles might be helpful as well, and even just the name of the article they can be found in should be plenty helpful, too).

I guess base classes/Prcs/monsters are the most important bit here, though.

Thanks in advance.

Kaleph
2017-05-28, 06:29 AM
http://www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?topic=513.0

AOKost
2017-05-28, 06:37 AM
Sadly, I don't have a concise list of sites, but I'm very interested in this topic as well!