PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next Tome of Battle Conversion Maneuvers System [PEACH]

Llama513
2017-05-29, 05:23 PM
I am going to be developing the system for maneuvers (http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/H1-QbJXcW-) here, and then transferring it over to the original Homebrewery, which can be found in my signature.

Llama513
2017-06-01, 07:44 PM
I have placed in the stances, fundamental techniques, and the maneuvers from Desert Wind, I will be fine tuning these before moving on to the other disciplines, to get the system working, as well as keeping the material that I am working with smaller, fine tuning of wording, and tweaking of functionality due to the new system will be coming soon

Llama513
2017-06-08, 07:37 PM
Bump. I added the other maneuvers in, I will be adding the details on how to read the maneuvers in a bit, but I think it is a good start, I haven't gone through and really decided what should be short and long rest quite yet, I have a basic system that I was using that I think gives a good basis but I am sure that there will be maneuvers that will be changed to either short or long rest

Llama513
2017-06-23, 10:03 PM
Bump. I have put in the new system for maneuvers, there may still be a few details that need ironing out, that will come with playtesting, but I believe that the classes should still be playable.

As such this I will still be happy to answer critiques here, but most of the development should hopefully, be in the forum thread for the full material