PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next Witcher class [PEACH]

N0b0dyY0uKn0w
2017-05-30, 07:50 AM
This is my first shot at homebrewing something so any advice and/or recommendations are more than welcome!

EDIT:
Put my class in a homebrewery template: http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/rkbN8YQ3W-

khadgar567
2017-05-30, 07:55 AM
link broke mate

N0b0dyY0uKn0w
2017-05-30, 08:00 AM
link broke mate

I can't post links yet since I don't have 10 posts.. if you manually copy/paste it it should work.

khadgar567
2017-05-30, 09:50 AM
I can't post links yet since I don't have 10 posts.. if you manually copy/paste it it should work.
copy & pasted sends me to non docs page

N0b0dyY0uKn0w
2017-05-31, 01:19 AM
copy & pasted sends me to non docs page

Can't find anything wrong with the link. Anyone else have the same problem?

Ninjadeadbeard
2017-05-31, 04:13 AM
Can't find anything wrong with the link. Anyone else have the same problem?

Works for me.

1. It's bad form to have two strong Saves. Swap out one or the other for Str/Int/Cha.

2. No tools? Not even an Herbalist kit? A poisoner's kit? How is that a Witcher? And no Nature skill option? Or Arcane?

3. Equipment should be Leather or Chain Shirt. Chainmail is heavy armor. Should probably also add some more equipment options, since most classes have some sort of options there.

I really need sleep at the moment, so I'll stop there. This looks a bit underpowered so far though, and quite similar to another Witcher homebrew but I suppose that's to be expected.

N0b0dyY0uKn0w
2017-05-31, 08:02 AM
Works for me.

1. It's bad form to have two strong Saves. Swap out one or the other for Str/Int/Cha.

2. No tools? Not even an Herbalist kit? A poisoner's kit? How is that a Witcher? And no Nature skill option? Or Arcane?

3. Equipment should be Leather or Chain Shirt. Chainmail is heavy armor. Should probably also add some more equipment options, since most classes have some sort of options there.

I really need sleep at the moment, so I'll stop there. This looks a bit underpowered so far though, and quite similar to another Witcher homebrew but I suppose that's to be expected.

Thanks for the feedback, made some changes based on this and put it on homebrewery :)

N0b0dyY0uKn0w
2017-06-02, 02:00 AM
Anyone else with some ideas, tips, tricks, balancing, wording.. any feedback is more than welcome!