PDA

View Full Version : Gamer Tales The Most Interesting Character at the Table

bunnynoah
2017-05-30, 12:57 PM
Hello guys!

So I was wondering what kind of characters you or anyone you've played with has created. What kind of weird, interesting, and/or exotic characters have you've seen or created over the years.

Zale
2017-05-30, 03:40 PM
I once made a Chuubo's Marvelous Wish Granting Engine character who is a magic sword destined to save the world.

For another game, some friends ended up making magical school faculty members that included a secretary dragon that hoarded chocolate, a fallen angel janitor who appeared when anything was literally or metaphorically spilled, a lunch lady who personally sank the titanic just to see the film and, IIRC, a class councilor who stole people's faces.

Jama7301
2017-05-30, 04:01 PM
Played alongside an Eladrin Warlord in a 4e game named Merribimble Hopsamble. Dude had to bail from his hometown due to a massive debt he accrued making his own teacup museum (It had some nice teacups). We had to face some Loan Sharks at one point. He and my Paladin... got along? Much to his chagrin.

Grimm34443
2017-05-31, 09:21 AM
I made a dhampir paladin who became an angel and a dragon, who eventually gained demon powers and then journeyed to become a god