PDA

View Full Version : How to make it work

Yvhv Weide
2017-06-01, 05:13 PM
Ok so, this is all about a pc i have. My GF is going to be Dming a game. She has basically given us free reign on character creation. Well, i havemt been feeling to creative lately so i was going through a pile of my old character sheets to see who i could dust off and bring into the light of day. Thats when i came across an old gem from an old campaign. (This game is in 3.5) the character started out as an arcane spellcaster (im talking like the bare bones basic non descript spell caster) and eventually became a warmage, then she became a good lich. (the lichdom was assumwd under willful penannce for a good cause), she then became kind of a gag character, basically doing things like juggling her eye balls or skipping rope with her intestines, making lewd amd ggrotesqe jokes while coming onto the party. The issue is, id love for her to keep the comedy and everything the self disemboweling amd everything for rp stuffs. And we have all been given leave to be whatever we want. Im just havjng issue with how to restart this character and still keep the ability to have those quirks tgat made her so special

Rizban
2017-06-01, 05:20 PM
Libris Mortis has Necropolitan. Earliest, easiest way to go free-willed, intelligent undead if that's your goal.

Gildedragon
2017-06-01, 05:21 PM
Prestige Bard with Perform (Comedy)?

Fouredged Sword
2017-06-02, 09:20 AM
Yeah, I am going to go out on a limb and suggest Prestige Bard with something like Dread Necro for the base.

Something like dread necromancer 4 / 1 x (for the preform skill) / PRC bard 10

Practiced spellcaster will remove the CL penalty for PRC bard for all your off type spells.