PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed Sources of addtional Rogue Special Abilities

Dunsparce
2017-06-02, 09:49 AM
I'm having troubles finding where I can find additional options for the Special Ability list for Rogues. I know Dragon Magazine added some, but I can't remember what issues, and I think(but am not 100% sure) that some splatbooks also added some to the mix as well. I merely want to know the issues and book names with them, I don't need additional details

I really don't care if they're awful compared to the core options or anything, I just want my memory jogged on where they were found. Similar to the additional Ranger fighting style choices from Dragon Magazine #326, I just simply like giving core classes more options without the need to multiclass.

Kaleph
2017-06-02, 09:55 AM
I'm having troubles finding where I can find additional options for the Special Ability list for Rogues. I know Dragon Magazine added some, but I can't remember what issues, and I think(but am not 100% sure) that some splatbooks also added some to the mix as well. I merely want to know the issues and book names with them, I don't need additional details

I really don't care if they're awful compared to the core options or anything, I just want my memory jogged on where they were found. Similar to the additional Ranger fighting style choices from Dragon Magazine #326, I just simply like giving core classes more options without the need to multiclass.

Try here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?156350-3-5-The-Rogue-Handbook-A-Fistful-of-d6

CozJa
2017-06-02, 10:02 AM
Or try here (http://www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?topic=16650.0)

Dunsparce
2017-06-02, 10:54 AM
Okay, that covers the Dragon Magazine ones, but do any splatbooks have additional Special Ability choices? The things listed in the handbook sound more like ACFs that replace the level 10 Special Ability, unless I'm wrong and some of those are indeed additional special abilities.

CozJa
2017-06-02, 01:55 PM
Well, they are ACF and special abilities, somewhat... for example, breath stealer is a special ability you can pick up, while Friend's Evasion replaces Improved Evasion as a special ability option... anyway, no, I don't think there are other special abilities;