PDA

View Full Version : Silly Artificer NPC idea

MoogleMcGee
2017-06-03, 03:14 AM
I have this idea for an artificer I want to have roaming my big hub of a city. He's that older gentleman that's walking the streets and as he passes you he is holding one end of a conversation with nobody. What I want is for him to be talking to his clothes. And by clothes I mean his different item familiars. I know I could just fluff it up, but I'd really rather have a character sheet for him as I may use him for a more important plot point later. So I guess what I'm wondering is how many times can/should I give him the item familiar feat? And if I can give it to him more than once what silly things could happen? I want to be prepared in case one of my players decides they like him enough to try and be a clone of him in a later game.

Small edit: forgot to mention the game is 3.P

nintendoh
2017-06-04, 02:18 AM
Well this is obviously a zeroficer. He must have at least one item familar that is a underwear. Or worse.... Goofle zeroxficer. Theres the build

Gildedragon
2017-06-04, 10:47 AM
I reckon one can take item familiar but a single time. But no reason he can't make all his magical gear Intelligent Items

nintendoh
2017-06-04, 08:35 PM
Imagine intelligent underwear