PDA

View Full Version : Can the LGBT questions thread be revived?

Kalmageddon
2017-06-04, 03:22 PM
As per title, it has expired and the folks over at the LGBT support thread aren't too keen on having the subject brought over.

JNAProductions
2017-06-04, 03:50 PM
As per title, it has expired and the folks over at the LGBT support thread aren't too keen on having the subject brought over.

You could start a new one?

Kalmageddon
2017-06-04, 05:26 PM
You could start a new one?

If it were any other thread, yes, unfortunately on this forum touching certain subjects, even with the best of intentions, when you are not part of the right clique, is not something I would do.
Still, it was a useful thread to have around.

JNAProductions
2017-06-04, 05:28 PM
If it were any other thread, yes, unfortunately on this forum touching certain subjects, even with the best of intentions, when you are not part of the right clique, is not something I would do.
Still, it was a useful thread to have around.

Ah, that makes sense. I don't think anyone would be offended if you restarted it because you had an honest question, but I can understand not wanting to hurt anyone.

EternalMelon
2017-06-05, 02:32 AM
Have you considered making a standalone thread for your question and using the LGBT tag?

gooddragon1
2017-06-05, 05:19 PM
If the old thread was locked (not for thread length), I would definitely recommend waiting for mod approval here or in a PM to create a new one.

JNAProductions
2017-06-05, 06:05 PM
If the old thread was locked (not for thread length), I would definitely recommend waiting for mod approval here or in a PM to create a new one.

I think it's just too old-not locked for rule breaking.

Shamash
2017-06-05, 07:04 PM
I did it D:

Sorry if someone else was playing to do it.

Went with 2b or not 2b as a title, hope that's ok.

Was planning to use "If it ain't broke don't fix it" but didn't want to cause controversy.

Kalmageddon
2017-06-05, 08:58 PM
Well, that centrality cuts the middle man and solves the problem. The thread can be locked now, my query doesn't apply anymore.
Btw, thank you Shamash! Sometimes I'm too careful.