Azrael
2007-08-03, 12:08 PM
You were gone?

I'm da Rogue!
2007-08-03, 12:09 PM
This is funny

Azrael
2007-08-03, 12:13 PM
My shadow senses were tingling with deja-vu so I cracked open Death Giant's posts and lo and behold, he did leave. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45128)

The irony is astounding.

RationalGoblin
2007-08-03, 12:52 PM
My shadow senses were tingling with deja-vu so I cracked open Death Giant's posts and lo and behold, he did leave. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45128)

The irony is astounding.

I KNEW he was familar.

Welcome back Death Giant. I apologize for my rudeness on your goodbye thread.

Now that I've done that, I have three questions that urgently need to be answered.

1. Did you have a good time when you were gone?

2. Did you learn better spelling?

3. When you say, "p.m.s." do you mean PMS or Private Messages?

ufo
2007-08-03, 01:03 PM
Damned, I was hoping for an opportunity to yell "lulz n00b tar r a Hallo thread roflcopter".

Welcome back, Death Giant. 's good to see people returning, with the tide of people leaving.¨

Also, Overweighted Goblin with Physical Problems, he only bad spelling in his goodbye thread was 'bie', as far as I can see. So there's not much room for improvement, aye?

Thes Hunter
2007-08-03, 01:24 PM
Welcome back, Death Giant. 's good to see people returning, with the tide of people leaving.¨

People are leaving?! Where?

I sure wish that Charity git would leave. Oh wait.... then I would be gone as well. Crappers.

bosssmiley
2007-08-03, 01:56 PM

I sure wish that Charity git would leave. Oh wait.... then I would be gone as well. Crappers.

So, wait! Where are you going with this. Are you trying to say that the identity of Thes Hunter is nothing more than an alt of Charity's then? :smallconfused:

I'm confused. Heck, Trog's gonna be really confused. I dread to think how Charity will take it. :smalleek:

Oh, and hi Death Giant. Welcome back. The usual lunacy goes on. Grab a beer, put your feet up, settle in. :smallsmile:

ufo
2007-08-03, 03:20 PM

Well, before I went on vacation, people left in tides. You can't expect me to keep up after three weeks being incommunicado.

Archonic Energy
2007-08-03, 03:24 PM
I sure wish that Charity git would leave.

Thes i'm sigging that!

Thes Hunter
2007-08-03, 03:51 PM
So, wait! Where are you going with this. Are you trying to say that the identity of Thes Hunter is nothing more than an alt of Charity's then? :smallconfused:

Oh Noes! Charity me mate, we've been found out! We better head for the hills! :smallbiggrin:

Tom_Violence
2007-08-03, 05:16 PM
I'm back too!

I was just in the loo.

Lucky
2007-08-03, 05:30 PM
Who the hell are you? :smallconfused:

Ego Slayer
2007-08-03, 05:43 PM
Well, you're back so... Uh, hi, again...

Whooohoo, Lucky is back, too! We're saved. :smallamused:

Lucky
2007-08-03, 05:47 PM
I left? :smallconfused:

:smalltongue:

And saved? On my list of things I thought people would say when I returned... "saved" was not on there.