PDA

View Full Version : Optimization help me with mystic build

orbitorinco
2017-06-05, 03:44 AM
HI guys ,
i have to build a mystic for the new camping, and i need some help for made it!!!
i rolled these stats : 14 15 18 13 16 9 and i will play an human characters
i just created the backgrounds i only need to chose the order and the disciplines!!!
i need help !!!!
please suggest me something !!!

Harrumphreys
2017-06-05, 04:09 AM
Learning the Mystic UA is like learning a new game. There are many wonderful options that support a bunch of varied play styles; what sort of character would you like to be?

Easy start: up close in melee, or stay back at range?

Quoxis
2017-06-05, 05:37 AM
HI guys ,
i have to build a mystic for the new camping, and i need some help for made it!!!
i rolled these stats : 14 15 18 13 16 9 and i will play an human characters
i just created the backgrounds i only need to chose the order and the disciplines!!!
i need help !!!!
please suggest me something !!!

Build a jedi. Lift people with your mind. Wreak havoc.

For this, pick "mind slam" and "psychic hammer" as your talents (one lets you shove opponents around, the other knocks them prone), "mastery of force" as your discipline. You now have midichlorians inside you.
For that alone, you could join the order of the soul knife for that lightsaber feel, the order of the awakened or avatar for jedi mind tricks, the order of the immortal for force-imbuing your body and/or weapon... Pick anything and go to town.

Really, the mystic is the most versatile class you could possibly imagine, you gotta get more specific with what role you want to play: primary combat oriented (melee or range? Damage or control?), face (with politeness or force?), skill slave for general information or any other field?

HoodedHero007
2017-06-05, 06:20 AM
Of Course, Wu Jen is also good for a Jedi Consular, and Nomad is good for a Sentinel

Quoxis
2017-06-05, 07:01 AM
Of Course, Wu Jen is also good for a Jedi Consular, and Nomad is good for a Sentinel

Star wars lore is exhaustive. If you delve into the expanded universe you can explain warlock patrons are force ghosts and orcs are descendents of the original sith race.
I just wanted to show an option of playing a mystic that's based on pop culture for better understanding.

furby076
2017-06-11, 09:24 PM
Whats your back story, whats your concept, and what do you want to do..

also, anyone have recommended combos? Thats where its fun. For example....run, jump over a cliff, baleful polymorph. Enemy made their save? Bonus action...there and back again