PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Sisterhood Style - Adventurer's Guide

Molosse
2017-06-05, 07:06 AM
Not sure if I understand this right so wondering if anyone can clarify it for me.

Now, as far as I'm aware it takes a Swift Action to enter a Style but, with the introduction of the Adventurer's Guide a new Style feat has been released called Sisterhood Style which grants the following benefit among others:

...In addition, when you enter the Sisterhood Style stance, you can choose a teamwork feat you have. As a swift action, you can grant that feat to an ally within 10 feet until the beginning of your next turn.
Seems like this means that there's no way to gain this part of the benefit from Sisterhood Style as you can't use two swift actions on the same turn. Any thoughts?

Vhaidara
2017-06-05, 07:16 AM
You choose the teamwork feat when you enter the style. Then while in the style, you have a new use for your swift action: sharing the teamwork feat

Molosse
2017-06-05, 07:41 AM
You choose the teamwork feat when you enter the style. Then while in the style, you have a new use for your swift action: sharing the teamwork feat

Fair enough, do you read that as a constant ability then? If you have no other uses for your swift action you can keep popping it off every turn?

Vhaidara
2017-06-05, 08:18 AM
Fair enough, do you read that as a constant ability then? If you have no other uses for your swift action you can keep popping it off every turn?

Yeah. If it only triggered when you entered the style, it would be pretty useless since it only lasts until the start of your next turn. That would be a horrible waste of a feat.

Xethik
2017-06-05, 10:02 AM
I had the same initial reading as you did, but then realized that it must be the way Keledrath mentioned. The language supports it, but it is a little odd.

Psyren
2017-06-05, 10:35 AM
Even if you read it the restrictive way, you can enter styles as a free action with Combat Style Master (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/combat-style-master-combat/), so just pick that up too.

Molosse
2017-06-05, 03:49 PM
Ah good stuff. Looks like the chain would work well with a Sword and Board fighter, concentrating on Inspiring Bravery/Improved Bravery and teamwork feats.