PDA

View Full Version : WFRP 2nd Blood Bowl Careers, Talents, Traits and Gear

Krootman
2017-06-07, 02:52 PM
Alright! This is my first real post on here, and I'm looking for help with an idea I have had recently with the new edition of Blood Bowl re-sparking my love of the WFRP setting. The basic idea is that, why not adapt positions in Blood bowl to act as careers?

I have a few different ideas. The most obvious, is using the same career system as WFRP 2nd, with career entries and Exits. Starting Blood Bowl Careers would be along the lines of 'The Rookie', 'JV Cheerleader', 'Blood Bowl Fan', 'Assistant Coach'. Each of these careers would follow along the same sort of path that careers in WFRP normally did, to more advanced versions.

The second idea, would be starting each Career more like Dark Heresy where you pick your career, and you just advance in a linear path. 'Lineman', 'Catcher', 'Blitzer', your role is more preset, as you'd advance through experience. Going from Rookie, Veteran, Pro, Emerging Star, Star, Super Star, and Legend.

I have the most basic career for the WFRP style already thought out. But I was wanting some opinions and advice from anyone who might also have been giving this some thought.