PDA

View Full Version : God of ooze

nintendoh
2017-06-07, 10:46 PM
Specifically, I'm looking for a deity or demon lord of oozes. My goal is to build a cleric or warlock that gets his power from that ooze lord. This is going to be a mid boss style character. Some build suggestions would be nice as well. I know there is a ooze domain and if i go cleric i plan on using that. Is there a feat that would allow me to summon an ooze spontaneously? How would the playground approach this?

zergling.exe
2017-06-07, 10:56 PM
Juiblex is the Demon Lord of Ooze. Book of Vile Darkness has the Thrall of Juiblex prestige class that allows you to summon oozes and demons.

Waker
2017-06-07, 10:56 PM
http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/juiblex-faceless-lord
The Thrall of Juiblex (BoVD) grants the ability to summon oozes and a number of other abilities.

Deophaun
2017-06-07, 10:57 PM
Juiblex is the demon lord you seek.

Also, there is a ring of ooze-riding somewhere that allows a character to safely reside in the innards of an ooze.

Venger
2017-06-07, 11:46 PM
Juiblex is the demon lord you seek.

Also, there is a ring of ooze-riding somewhere that allows a character to safely reside in the innards of an ooze.
arms and equipment guide p85.

Inevitability
2017-06-08, 12:07 AM
There's also Ghaunadaur, who's a primordial god/eldritch abomination thing rather than a demon lord.

nintendoh
2017-06-08, 12:22 AM
Thrall of jubilex looks interesting but kinda underpowered . If it increased caster level i would have used it without a second thought. I appreciate the help and will probably end up using it.

Side note what would you think of a warlock getting his powers from one of the mentioned deities? Could i run it into Thrall effectively? Something about it makes me think of a character worshiping the zerg overmind. The great devourer in 40k maybe. It just seems fun. What should i name him? Slime lord