PDA

View Full Version : If the Snarl get freed...

Sigbru
2007-08-03, 04:36 PM
What will happen with Xykon and Redcloak ? would they fight ? who will control the Snarl ? so many questions...

bluish_wolf
2007-08-03, 05:02 PM
If Snarl were freed everything in the world would be destroyed, just like last time.

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0274.html

HomerHT
2007-08-03, 05:15 PM
Pick up Start of Darkness. All will be revealed :smallamused:

bluish_wolf
2007-08-03, 05:55 PM
Pick up Start of Darkness. All will be revealed :smallamused:

It's already been revealed. World. Destroyed.

HomerHT
2007-08-03, 07:00 PM
The OP was wanting to know what Xykon and Redcloak would do. SoD answers that, nothing we've seen online has.

bluish_wolf
2007-08-03, 09:30 PM
I'm sure Xykon and Redcloak would be too busy dying to enact any evil plans. We are talking about all of creation being undone.

factotum
2007-08-04, 02:46 AM
All of creation being undone AND all the souls of the people involved being obliterated. Redcloak and Xykon wouldn't even have an afterlife to look forward to.

Tharr
2007-08-04, 02:50 AM
The big world then would explode and later Keith Baker would lke appear laughing because Rich then would have no job or comic for any new cash.

maitreyi
2007-08-04, 04:04 AM
All of creation being undone AND all the souls of the people involved being obliterated. Redcloak and Xykon wouldn't even have an afterlife to look forward to.

Where does it say that all souls would be destroyed? I think you are assuming that. :smallmad:

Xykon said that he wouldn't destroy the world unless he got really bored. I dont think he intends to release the Snarl, but use the gate to "harness the energies of the Snarl" as Shojo warned could happen.

Is it possible that Redcloak doesn't know what releasing the Snarl would do?
I haven't read the latest book:smallredface:

Ithekro
2007-08-04, 04:12 AM
Oh, I pretty sure Redcloak knows exactly what will happen if the Snarl is released. He does seem fairly well educated and has studied the Gates. He also has a Plan. SoD expands on this knowledge as well as on the nature of the Snarl...at least according to Redcloak. Soul destruction seems to be an fact the goblins know about...it is unclear if Xykon knows about that part at this time.

Elfanatic
2007-08-04, 09:57 AM
I think Xykon would look stupified at Redcloak for a moment. Then:

:xykon: I thought we were friends?

:redcloak: kicks Xykon in the * beep * with all his * beep *

* beeperdebeeeeeeep *

RAGE KING!
2007-08-04, 11:03 AM
I thought they were gunna release it under controlled circumstances, and take over the world using its power. not just simply free it....

lokycat
2007-08-04, 11:43 AM
SoD answers ALL. At least were Redcloak and Xykon are concerned.

I am not going to spoil it so I'm going to shut up gnaw.

You know everyone reeds the "spoilers", regardless weatherer they have read SoD or not, sooo, I,m just not going to say anything but....

READ SoD

factotum
2007-08-04, 04:41 PM
Where does it say that all souls would be destroyed? I think you are assuming that. :smallmad:

In Start of Darkness, although Rich also posted something along those lines on the forums some time ago, which is why I didn't spoiler it.

WarriorTribble
2007-08-04, 05:56 PM
I think people started assuming soul destruction thing when Soon didn't/couldn't revive his dead wife, and then RIch confirmed it. I'd also note that SoD talks about controling not releasing the Snarl... Ideally it'll remain trapped no matter which side wins.

JasonDoomsblade
2007-08-14, 07:48 PM
I made a parody of OOTS called Warriors of Stickville (WoS). It has a part in it where the "Marl" breaks from its prison and then I make it explode with my Patheon Blade.