PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Questions on Prismatic Spere & Hydraulic Push

Serarya
2017-06-08, 05:52 AM
Hello,

again I come up with a new question, today with prismatic sphere. Regarding this spell you got "10-ft.-radius sphere centered on you". Since I've got a familiar - is it somehow possible to have the center on my familiar instead?

Second is the same with hydraulic push - is it somehow possible to use hydraulic push going from your familiar isntead of you?

Serarya
2017-06-09, 03:11 AM
*little push, my question is still open :)

Necroticplague
2017-06-09, 07:30 AM
Hello,

again I come up with a new question, today with prismatic sphere. Regarding this spell you got "10-ft.-radius sphere centered on you". Since I've got a familiar - is it somehow possible to have the center on my familiar instead?
No. Share Spell only allows you to have as a target for a spell with a target of "you". Prismatic Sphere doesn't have a target, instead being an Effect spell.

Second is the same with hydraulic push - is it somehow possible to use hydraulic push going from your familiar isntead of you?
No. Again, Share Spell only effects things with target: You. Which Hydraulic Push isn't.

Serarya
2017-06-09, 09:15 AM
Thanks for your answers. Is there feat or another mechanic where this could be possible? I'm open for everything :)

Xethik
2017-06-09, 09:24 AM
The closest thing I can think of is that the spell could emanate from a Project Image. I don't know of a way to get it to create from your familiar.

Serarya
2017-06-09, 10:27 AM
Sounds nice, thats what i am looking for. Any other suggetions from other players? All sources are allowed.

Psyren
2017-06-09, 11:59 AM
There are several ways to climb inside your familiar.