2017-06-10, 12:03 PM
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/adam-west-dead-batman-star-832264

Holy depressing news, Batman.:smallfrown:

ThePhantom
2017-06-10, 12:10 PM
A shame, I enjoyed his work. :smallfrown:

CrackedChair
2017-06-10, 12:51 PM
He will never be forgotten for his works and life...

Bartmanhomer
2017-06-10, 02:42 PM
Oh no. That's awful. My condolences to his family. :frown:

Scarlet Knight
2017-06-10, 03:28 PM
Whenever people try to say that Batman is an antisocial psycho, I always say:" Not the Batman I grew up with." Thank you , Adam West for all the fun.

Why do I have an image of him climbing a rope up to heaven....

Velaryon
2017-06-10, 03:39 PM
Whenever people try to say that Batman is an antisocial psycho, I always say:" Not the Batman I grew up with." Thank you , Adam West for all the fun.

Don't be absurd, he's got some sort of Bat-Rapture device on his utility belt that will take him straight there. :smallsmile:

RIP Mr. West. You will be missed.

Manga Shoggoth
2017-06-11, 05:44 AM
Indeed - He was my first introduction to Batman (and superheroes generally) when I was but a small lad.

Adam West and Cesar Romero were best Batman and Joker.

Togath
2017-06-11, 05:57 AM
RIP West~
He was an awesome guy, and one of my first introductions to anything to do with superheroes.:smallsmile:
His memory will live on(And... I sort of want to show my little sister his version of batman now:smallredface:)

xDarkWolfv
2017-06-13, 06:17 AM
He will always live on in our memories as the one true batman.

hustlertwo
2017-06-13, 01:45 PM

With Saint Peter popping out of a building window nearby to watch, eyes wide in shock? Sounds apropos.

Always enjoyed the show as a kid, or for that matter a young adult. Secretly I have always wished I could be one of those henchmen with a number on their shirt. For whatever reason little me thought that was the coolest thing in the world.

Bad-People
2017-06-13, 11:29 PM
Aww really? I saw a couple of articles about him here and there but I didn't put it together. He's coming for you now Caesar Romero!