PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Blood Claw Master Lycanthrope Build

Nosta
2017-06-11, 07:33 PM
I am in need of Build ideas for a Blood claw Master (Not sure if I should be a swordsage or a Warblade) I want to play a natural lycan (I Get to for free) and can choose a creature up to 10HD

so my question is

what Race?
What Lycan?
What classes?

I want to Be a melee Brute who relies on Tiger claw style
TO be a Beast of war.

Gruftzwerg
2017-06-12, 01:53 AM
I am in need of Build ideas for a Blood claw Master (Not sure if I should be a swordsage or a Warblade) I want to play a natural lycan (I Get to for free) and can choose a creature up to 10HD

so my question is

what Race?
What Lycan?
What classes?

I want to Be a melee Brute who relies on Tiger claw style
TO be a Beast of war.

Depends on where your build will end (other PrC/feats ..). Since they have access to different maneuver styles/schools, the maneuvers & stances available should be your measurement. I personally would prefer Warblade, since he gets access to cool stuff like "Iron Heart Surge" (Just say not to almost anything that might annoy you!) and the OP "White Raven Tactics".

But there is nothing wrong in muticlassing into both of em, if you feel that it benefits your build.

side-note: If you are interested in other approaches (than Blood Claw Master) to be "a beast of war", look at my clawlock (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?518880-Almighty-Claw-of-Malar-(v2-0)-a-monk-warlock-gish&p=21828287) build.
It follows the same role of being the Alpha predator. Several lavers of perception and deception and a very high mobility combined with very high dmg output.