PDA

View Full Version : Rules Q&A pathfinder repose domain and two weapon fighting

SirKibblesnbits
2017-06-12, 08:20 PM
so im playing an inquisitor with two weapon fighting he fights with a morning star and a light shield. i had chosen the repose domain and was wondering if it worked with two weapon fighting.
Gentle Rest (Sp): Your touch can fill a creature with lethargy, causing a living creature to become staggered for 1 round as a melee touch attack. If you touch a staggered living creature, that creature falls asleep for 1 round instead. Undead creatures touched are staggered for a number of rounds equal to your Wisdom modifier.

i was wondering if i would be able to attack with my morning star and then attack with and then attack with gentle rest. and if so would i be able to drop everything and do 2 touch attacks to make the victim fall asleep. im assuming that this works because it states that the ability is a melee touch attack or would it just be a regular standard. and if its a standard does it still work with two weapon fighting?

Dagroth
2017-06-12, 08:28 PM
so im playing an inquisitor with two weapon fighting he fights with a morning star and a light shield. i had chosen the repose domain and was wondering if it worked with two weapon fighting.
Gentle Rest (Sp): Your touch can fill a creature with lethargy, causing a living creature to become staggered for 1 round as a melee touch attack. If you touch a staggered living creature, that creature falls asleep for 1 round instead. Undead creatures touched are staggered for a number of rounds equal to your Wisdom modifier.

i was wondering if i would be able to attack with my morning star and then attack with and then attack with gentle rest. and if so would i be able to drop everything and do 2 touch attacks to make the victim fall asleep. im assuming that this works because it states that the ability is a melee touch attack or would it just be a regular standard. and if its a standard does it still work with two weapon fighting?

Spell like abilities require a standard action to activate. You can do a melee touch attack as part of the activation, but not as part of a full attack (which you have to do to attack with 2 weapons).

SirKibblesnbits
2017-06-12, 08:31 PM
darn figured but couldnt find it my self