PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Ideas for a Thrall

Malroth
2017-06-13, 01:30 PM
The old highschool gaming group got together after 20 years and we decided to roll out some crazy characters. and i was wondering what the playground would take as their "cohort" to augment this party.

Player 1) Best player in the group Usually the wizard, This time playing a Lawful Evil Tiefling Techslinger with craft Technological arms and armor. Has crafting survival and engineering covered. doesn't worship any gods.

Player 2) The leroy Jenkins, Playing a NE Vivisectionist alchemist, Good at melee, Mundane healing, buffing via infusions/potions, UMD, Traps and Alchemy currently posessed by a chaotic good artifact that he's concidering surrending to for power. Currently worships Set but will probably convert when alignemnt changes.

Me) the problem solver, Playing a LE awakened housecat telepath Psion, Good at Stealth , "convincing" people to agree with us, and making single high danger targets dead. Worships Shekmet. I'm currently 2 levels away from Thrallherd which has already been approved by the GM

noob
2017-06-13, 02:05 PM
Thrallherd thrall is particularly ironic.

Malroth
2017-06-13, 03:26 PM
True but a second Thralherd doesn't bring much to the party I don't already have besides a few new powers known if i Fusion with him.

noob
2017-06-13, 03:30 PM
The second trallherd can then take something else.

khadgar567
2017-06-14, 12:00 AM
Ditch trall go for jeina and act as her familiar on first oportunity make her lich queen of undead

Malroth
2017-06-14, 03:15 AM
And it took this long for me to get the warcraft refrences, guess that's what happens when you boycott Blizzard for 10 years for the crappy job they did on Warcraft 3

Malroth
2017-06-17, 01:00 AM
No more ideas?

The two Ideas I had before posting this thread were an Archer cleric who could handle the anti undead stuff and patch up the Melee Alchemist between fights or some type of Psionic Gish i could Metaconcert with when some huge oversized boss needs to die now.