PDA

View Full Version : Didn't we just lose around a half-day of posting some moments ago?

Citan
2017-06-14, 11:25 AM
Hi!

Sorry for opening a totally non-5e related thread but I couldn't find any announcement on it.
But I'm pretty sure there was a roll-back of these forum's databases, because some posts I made or read earlier today in the followed threads just disappeared.

Did I just dream or do you experience the same?

DizzyWood
2017-06-14, 11:29 AM
Hi!

Sorry for opening a totally non-5e related thread but I couldn't find any announcement on it.
But I'm pretty sure there was a roll-back of these forum's databases, because some posts I made or read earlier today in the followed threads just disappeared.

I think so I was on a thread and was going to go back and comment and there were only like 4 replies on it when there had been 20 some before!

Millstone85
2017-06-14, 11:33 AM
I saw two comments I could have sworn were much farther apart before.

JAL_1138
2017-06-14, 11:33 AM
Hi!

It must have been a dream, because it would be treason to suggest an error in Friend Computer's infallible databanks, and you would never commit treason, would you, citizen? Have a nice day, and remember, happiness is mandatory.

In all seriousness, I hadn't noticed it, and have been posting and responding recently in a few threads—but that doesn't mean it didn't happen and that I simply didn't notice it, as I went AFK for a while recently as well.

Sigreid
2017-06-14, 08:01 PM
It must have been a dream, because it would be treason to suggest an error in Friend Computer's infallible databanks, and you would never commit treason, would you, citizen? Have a nice day, and remember, happiness is mandatory.

In all seriousness, I hadn't noticed it, and have been posting and responding recently in a few threads—but that doesn't mean it didn't happen and that I simply didn't notice it, as I went AFK for a while recently as well.

Nice Paranoia reference. All hail friend computer!