PDA

View Full Version : D&D Tattoos

Barbarian Horde
2017-06-14, 08:31 PM
So I've been curious for a while has anyone considered getting some sort of actual tattoo that is D&D themed? If so, what was it?

Manyasone
2017-06-15, 08:45 AM
The 'rune of torment' from planescape: torment is on my lower right arm

RedWarlock
2017-06-15, 09:45 AM
Eventually, I plan to get the greater dragonmark of finding on my right shoulder, with the point looking down my arm and the radiating end expanding over my shoulder and upper back. In partial glow-in-the-dark ink, if I can find an artist who uses it.

It'll go as a nice opposition to the WoW Horde tattoo on my left shoulder. (Eventually, I'm going to get a tribal pattern composed of all the Horde races' faces in flat black over my left upper arm, deltoid, and shoulder blade.)

Florian
2017-06-15, 09:56 AM
So I've been curious for a while has anyone considered getting some sort of actual tattoo that is D&D themed? If so, what was it?

*Laugh*

I´ve got a marketing/advertisement background and I avoid getting "branded" like the plague.

Krazzman
2017-06-15, 10:55 AM
Left upper arm/shoulder: A skull in front of a purple sun.

My wife has a similar (although no color yet, only shaded in black and white) more in line with the original design on the inner side of her upper arm near the arm pit in a far smaller version.

I am planning on making a Fantasy/DnD/Pathfinder themed sleve out of my left arm.

Also my wife and I got our wedding date tattoo'd in the form of a diceset on our right arms (inner biceps).