PDA

View Full Version : Speedster barbarian

Meepwizard
2017-06-15, 01:09 PM
My dm has allowed me to create a character named fittingly, Berry. He is capable of running at super speeds for 10 minutes straight and a total of three times per long rest, and I was simply wondering how would I be able to role play a character like this(he is a dwarves barbarian) and I would like to know what you all think about this, I'd hate to overshadow the rest of my party however, I'd love all of your advice. Berry's superspeed only really refers to running, and for Berry that's running at about Mach 5

This is my first post, if I didn't give enough information I'll try to tell you what is missing

kladams707
2017-06-15, 01:24 PM
My dm has allowed me to create a character named fittingly, Berry. He is capable of running at super speeds for 10 minutes straight and a total of three times per long rest, and I was simply wondering how would I be able to role play a character like this(he is a dwarves barbarian) and I would like to know what you all think about this, I'd hate to overshadow the rest of my party however, I'd love all of your advice.

This is my first post, if I didn't give enough information I'll try to tell you what is missing

If he's a dwarf, he might be increasingly frustrated that he can't fully appreciates the joys of dwarven ale because he metabolizes it too fast. He might also just take off without a word, confident he can scout and come back before any danger notices him.

Specifically, what constitutes "super speed" in this context in terms of mechanics? What do you want to do with your super speed?