PDA

View Full Version : Character idea help

Monti
2017-06-17, 04:19 PM
Soon we will begin Dragon-themed campain.

I have voodoo-gypsy type character and i want to ask for help.

1) I think warlock-something is close to concept. I have The great one (Dragon lich) . I'll take the book pact and have Guidence. But I can't create good "bless" type phrase.

2) Is anybody have good idea of purpose. I think romantic-like concept will be funny but can't continue this line.

3) Any race ideas? I have in mind half-drow and human only :(

Thanks for help:3
P.S.: Al leage and sorry for my English:)

Kuulvheysoon
2017-06-17, 04:24 PM
Soon we will begin Dragon-themed campain.

I have voodoo-gypsy type character and i want to ask for help.

1) I think warlock-something is close to concept. I have The great one (Dragon lich) . I'll take the book pact and have Guidence. But I can't create good "bless" type phrase.

2) Is anybody have good idea of purpose. I think romantic-like concept will be funny but can't continue this line.

3) Any race ideas? I have in mind half-drow and human only :(

Thanks for help:3
P.S.: Al leage and sorry for my English:)

I'm sorry, but just to get this straight -

You're looking for help building a warlock with the Undying patron? I'm assuming the Undying based on the Dragon lich (also known as a Dracolich).
You're looking for a base personality, like a character base or a selection of the Traits and Boons and Flaws out of the Player's Handbook?
Race suggestions for a voodoo/gypsy warlock character, right?

Is this in a specific campaign setting (like Forgotten Realms or Eberron)? Are there any limits to what material can be used (is Unearthed Arcana okay, how about multiclassing)?

Monti
2017-06-17, 04:34 PM
I'm sorry, but just to get this straight -

You're looking for help building a warlock with the Undying patron? I'm assuming the Undying based on the Dragon lich (also known as a Dracolich).
You're looking for a base personality, like a character base or a selection of the Traits and Boons and Flaws out of the Player's Handbook?
Race suggestions for a voodoo/gypsy warlock character, right?

Is this in a specific campaign setting (like Forgotten Realms or Eberron)? Are there any limits to what material can be used (is Unearthed Arcana okay, how about multiclassing)?

It's hord of the dragon queen as I remember. Im bad at names.
1) I think about undying too, but I have opinion that dracolich is about magic more than about undying stuff.
2) Base personality. X)
3) Yes

Sorry for my confusion of thought. I'm trying to speak clearly but I'm pretty chaotic . :)