PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Earth themed battle field control

Rigdraf
2017-06-18, 04:20 AM
Hey guys, I am currently playing in a gestalt campaign, and the DM has given each player a magical item that grows in power (this is a role playing reward thing). The way it works is we find class features that suit the theme of our item, mine is a belt that is a family heirloom which is earth themed (as the title suggests). I am using a trip build with some extra stuff, because gestalt. My question is what are some earth themed prestige classes preferably one with 10 levels. Thanks for the help in advance. Also could you give me the source for any info.

molten_dragon
2017-06-18, 04:41 AM
Hey guys, I am currently playing in a gestalt campaign, and the DM has given each player a magical item that grows in power (this is a role playing reward thing). The way it works is we find class features that suit the theme of our item, mine is a belt that is a family heirloom which is earth themed (as the title suggests). I am using a trip build with some extra stuff, because gestalt. My question is what are some earth themed prestige classes preferably one with 10 levels. Thanks for the help in advance. Also could you give me the source for any info.

I'm assuming this is 3.5 since you're doing gestalt?

It's not exactly what you're looking for, but 10 levels of one of the Tome of Battle classes would let you pick up several Stone Dragon maneuvers, and those are earth themed and include some battlefield control.

Rigdraf
2017-06-18, 05:23 AM
I'm assuming this is 3.5 since you're doing gestalt?

It's not exactly what you're looking for, but 10 levels of one of the Tome of Battle classes would let you pick up several Stone Dragon maneuvers, and those are earth themed and include some battlefield control.

I am aware of these, thanks.

Telonius
2017-06-18, 05:25 AM
Stone Dragon is generally seen as one of the two weakest schools (the other being Desert Wind). But if you're going for heavy earth-theme, Deepstone Sentinel can let you be a quasi-Earthbender.