PDA

View Full Version : Words of creation and warchanter???

wizrdskills
2017-06-20, 11:36 PM
Does the words of creation feat only apply to the core bard "inspire this inspire that" or could it be applied to prc's aswell? Like warchanter, sublimechord, seeker of the song ect...

I don't know if there is any official ruling on this or not but if anyone has any thoughts and or rules they could point out to me that would be awesome.

Thanks in advanced :)

eggynack
2017-06-21, 01:30 AM
Well, the three modes that aren't celestial choir seem unlinked to class. You wanna extend a conjuration (creation) spell as a non-bard, go right ahead. Celestial choir, though, which is what I'm assuming is the basis of your question, strictly requires that its user be a bard. However, it doesn't look like there's anything there to mandate that you're much of a bard. If you have a single level in bard, and happen to have one of the listed forms of bardic music from a different source, then it looks like there's nothing stopping you from applying celestial choir to that ability. Words of creation has pretty narrow scope here though. It explicitly works on inspire courage, competence, greatness, heroics, freedom, and applies a weaker bonus to bardic music abilities that require a perform check. All in all, it seems unlikely you'll get much utility out of combining celestial choir with non-bards.

wizrdskills
2017-06-21, 08:48 AM
Hmm good point, thanks for the response