PDA

View Full Version : How to avoid dazed?

Falcii
2017-06-22, 11:41 PM
I have recently found myself the proud owner of the "born of three thunders feat" but I really cannot use it if I am going to be dazed after every use. Are there any cheap and easy ways to get out of this condition?

Nifft
2017-06-22, 11:46 PM
- Exist in Eberron
- Become Dragonmarked
- Take the Mark of the Dauntless feat

Gildedragon
2017-06-23, 12:03 AM
Quick Recovery feat
Favor of the Martyr spell
Chakra-Bound Incarnate Avatar soulmeld
Third Eye: Clarity magic item

flappeercraft
2017-06-23, 08:09 AM
I second favor of the martyr, it gives a lot of other immunities

Darrin
2017-06-23, 08:48 AM
Chakra-Bound Incarnate Avatar soulmeld

This requires an 18th level Incarnate. However, I may have found a work-around:

Incarnum Blade 5 can bind its blademeld to the soul chakra. Take Double Chakra, and you can now bind Incarnate Avatar to your soul chakra. The prereqs make this difficult to pull off, though... you need BAB +5 to get into Incarnum Blade, and ML 9 for Double Chakra.

Incarnate 2/Wizard 3/Soulcaster 7/Incarnum Blade 5 is ECL 17... no bonus feat there, so you'd get Double Chakra at 18th, same as an Incarnate 18...

Not much of a work-around, apparently.

StreamOfTheSky
2017-06-23, 05:22 PM
Since Favor of the Martyr is a 4th level Paladin-only spell and thus probably not so easy to make use of w/o shenanigans for most casters...

Often overlooked is the Healing Lorecall spell in SpC. It's low level, lasts 10 min/CL, and all the person using it needs is 5 ranks in Heal to get the relevant benefit: removing Dazed condition (among others) on the subject of the spell with ANY conjuration (healing) spell. Yes, even the 0-level Cure Minor Wounds or the immediate action Close Wounds.