PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Recommendations for city-based modules?

Finback
2017-06-23, 03:49 AM
My six level 6 players have been beginning to explore a large city, and I'm looking for any recommendations of good, level-relevant* urban adventures, to get them outside the "meet monster, kill monster" battles we've had lately. They have just made their way through the "Barber of Silverymoon" adventure from Jason Thompson (that was published in Dragon recently), and I want to keep the urbanity going. I have a subplot involving a powerful dragon wizard who is hiding in plain site as the city's regent (who has the various guilds at war with each other, to stop them approaching her).

Can anyone recommend anything? * I'll even go with 2/3e stuff, since I should be able to tranpose it across easily enough, if I recalculate any encounters, etc.

Armored Walrus
2017-06-23, 12:16 PM
Banquet of the Damned (http://www.dmsguild.com/product/200538/Banquet-of-the-Damned) is easily woven into whatever else might be going on in town. But you'll have to level it up since it's for level 4 players. That shouldn't be too hard to do.

I got it as a free download from the same issue of Dragon that you probably grabbed Barber of Silverymoon from, but the article no longer has the link.