PDA

View Full Version : Warforged helpline (Ignore first two posts)

Ghal Marak
2007-08-05, 05:01 PM
Okay, as the title says I am having some troubles with Intelligent Items. Specificly, the Warforged Component called a Docent.

I'm about to (hopefuly) start in a campaign here on the boards as a Warforged Swashbuckler, and the DM said it was okay for me to get a Docent. Well, my problem is in the statistical generation of the thing. It's just a little beyond me.

Is there some easy way or a link that someone could tell me/point me at? Or maybe someone could help me make it or something.

I wasn't too sure where to ask, so I hope it's okay here in Gaming. And thanks in advance!

Ghal Marak
2007-08-05, 07:57 PM
Ah, okay, it's been solved.

Ghal Marak
2007-08-05, 08:55 PM
Okay, now I have more questions about Warforged! :smalleek:

First question: What would be good equipment for a Warforged Swashbuckler?

Second question: What feat selection should I take?

Thats about all I can think of at the moment. :smallsmile:

EDIT: Oooo triple post. Sorry folks.

Zincorium
2007-08-05, 09:55 PM
Feat? Mithril body if you aren't already getting it, it's some of the best armor you can get, and it's given to you at character creation. Other than that, check and see if the TWF tree is for you (it probably is) since swashbucklers are already dex based and the insightful strike can give you enough bonus damage to be meaningful.

The Daring Outlaw feat from Comp. Scoundrel is a really good choice if you don't mind dipping rogue for a bit, it basically gives you full sneak attack progression. Naturally, that leads to the Craven feat if you can convince your DM to allow it.

Equipment wise, if you take mithril body armor is already more than covered, as for weapons I suggest the ubiquitous dagger, remember that insightful strike applies to ranged attacks with light weapons as well.