PDA

View Full Version : Online Communities Research at Michigan State University

BITLab
2017-06-26, 09:03 AM
Thank you all for your interest and involvement in our study!

WarKitty
2017-06-26, 09:25 AM
I might be interested. For people who are part of multiple communities, do you want us to pick one?

BITLab
2017-06-27, 09:31 AM
I might be interested. For people who are part of multiple communities, do you want us to pick one?

During your interview, we will focus on the Giant in the Playground forum. However, we would love to hear about the other communities that you are a part of as well!

You can find the link to the sign-up at: bitlab.cas.msu.edu/communities/interviews.html

Trekkin
2017-06-27, 11:49 AM
I'm tentatively willing, but I'd be remiss if I didn't ask about how the results will be anonymized.

BITLab
2017-06-27, 03:01 PM
I'm tentatively willing, but I'd be remiss if I didn't ask about how the results will be anonymized.

That is an excellent question! Your email and phone number will be collected for consent, contact, and study-related communication purposes only. After you have received payment, your personal information will be deleted during data cleaning.

Any personal information that you volunteer during the interview will be removed or altered to be non-identifiable. At no time will your contact information be associated with your answers during the interview.

BITLab
2017-07-07, 08:15 AM
Additional Information: Payment for participating in this study ($20 US) can be through an Amazon Gift Card or PayPal at the request of volunteers