PDA

View Full Version : Cult of Levestus

BardicDuelist
2007-08-05, 09:23 PM
I was wondering if somone could help me stat out some swashbuckeling clerics of Levistus. What spells and feats would fit a cleric like this? I was thinking of some of the Divine feats in CW that let you get Cha to attack, damage and AC by expending TU uses.

CASTLEMIKE
2007-08-05, 09:32 PM
Since a Swashbuckler gets D10 with best BAB and 4 skill points a level.

Consider giving D8 with 16 levels of Swashbuckler from Complete Warrior over 10 levels with average BAB and at the cost of 2 or 3 CL at levels 1, 4 and 7 and 2 skill points a level.

There is always the Duelist PRC to model them after also.

JackMage666
2007-08-05, 09:37 PM
I'd say Swashbuckler X, Rogue X, and some Cleric Xs. Al wielding rapiers.

Remember, you don't have to be a Cleric to worship a diety, or be a priest. Even so, the priests would probably be high Cha, weilding rapiers and wearing light armor, if any.

slexlollar89
2007-08-05, 11:15 PM
try favored souls (they use charisma) because they get weapon focus (rapier) and weapon spec and all that jazz. make their enerfy resistance against cold (ha ha levistus is frozen:smalltongue: ) and have them cast spells appropriate for thei patron (like ice and memory/ int drain stuff).

BardicDuelist
2007-08-05, 11:21 PM
Hadn't thought of favored soul...that's a good idea.

I don't have FrBurn on hand, but is shivering touch a divine spell? A scary tatic could be to paralyze an opponent with it and then use bind to hell (or what ever it was called in FC2).