PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying campaign looking for players and DMs

princesssquidge
2017-06-29, 11:36 AM
Add me on discord and ask if you'd like to be added as I cannot post links. - bean#8169

IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ ALL OF THE TEXT BELOW HERES THE TLDR VERSION: I'm making a game of DnD on discord and hope to have lots of people playing in it so come join and have fun!

The game will hopefully grow and evolve a lot from the quiet server I imagine it will be at the beginning so here’s hoping.

The ultimate goal and place I’d love to get to with this server would be a well-functioning server for everyone to enjoy. There would be different servers for each guild and a main area for everyone to come together.

Non-canon roleplay would be allowed at any time in any place. Canon roleplay would have to be discussed when it comes to different guilds and timelines etc overlapping but within guilds and keeping timelines the same, any roleplay would be canon roleplay.

A main quest would be established for each guild/group of players and would be a canon fight, rp, etc. This would be a few nights a week, flexibility would be allowed not all played need to be available for it however a DM would be required. Should the regular DM not be available, a DM from another guild would be asked to substitute. If no DM can be arranged, the quest will be postponed.

Multiple DMs would be established for the game. Guild leaders will automatically DM the main quests for their guilds but out of the main quest, they may roleplay in character as they wish.

Rules and punishments will be drafted at the beginning of the campaign so everything remains peaceful.

Homebrew must be approved by head DMs.

Hypersmith
2017-06-29, 01:06 PM
Wrong forum buddy (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?51-Finding-Players-(Recruitment))