PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf VIII (Game Thread)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

whitehelm
2007-08-26, 02:29 PM
points at Raiser B1ade

Raiser Blade
2007-08-26, 03:28 PM
Points at himself

:smallbiggrin: :smallwink: :smallamused:

wow 10 points including this one

hmm it seems that pwenets was random
Emerald rose's was a defense point
then for some reason atreyu jumped on the bandwagon
and now its over

i am actually sadder to see the villagers wasting a lynch then i am of dying

SUSPICIONS
Pwenet
Emerald Rose

evnafets
2007-08-26, 03:30 PM
Mr Lucha Llama! How could you think that Miss Rose is a werewolf?
She can't be a werewolf, she's Miss Rose!
She's my school teacher!
She's not allowed to be a werewolf, its part of the job description.
So there!

evnafets points at Raiser_B1ade

((I'm not entirely convinced of this one, but I don't have any better ideas right now. Maybe switch to pwenet like Raiser_B1ade said? Too late I think. Its better to bandwagon to cover what few leaders we have left.))

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-26, 07:36 PM
Points at Raiser_Blade

(Don't really have time for this so I'll just point to avoid autolynch on the slight chance that I'm a leader)

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-08-26, 08:58 PM
points at Raiser_Blade

If he's pointing at himself, that's a good enough reason for me to point at him.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-08-26, 11:20 PM
Mr Lucha Llama! How could you think that Miss Rose is a werewolf?
She can't be a werewolf, she's Miss Rose!
She's my school teacher!
She's not allowed to be a werewolf, its part of the job description.
So there!

evnafets points at Raiser_B1ade

((I'm not entirely convinced of this one, but I don't have any better ideas right now. Maybe switch to pwenet like Raiser_B1ade said? Too late I think. Its better to bandwagon to cover what few leaders we have left.))

(Yeah, today really caught us unaware. I'm not all that convinced myself and I'm pretty sure I'm being played by somebody, but I'm not sure who. I'll discuss my thoughts and theories tonight. The good news is that if the wolves come after me now, they'll waste a kill. I'm a villager :smalltongue: )

Vonriel
2007-08-26, 11:50 PM
Vonriel points at Raiser B1ade.

(( Hmm, waiting to hear back on something. I'm with LLama, I think something fishy is going on, but I'm not sure what. Think we can piece it together, oh master of the fuzzy arts? ))

Ink
2007-08-27, 12:48 AM
((I don't particularly suspect Raiser, but there doesn't seem to be a better choice.))

The dog sniffs and growls at Raiser B1ade.

alec
2007-08-27, 02:18 AM
Alec points at Raiser B1ade. "There's no real evidence, but with none whatsoever, might as well just go with the flow. Might get lucky, after all."

Tormsskull
2007-08-27, 10:34 AM
The townfolk of Unknownia grab Raiser B1ade, who seems to not even put up a fight, and throw him up on the execution stage. He shrugs to the crowd, knowing that there is no way he can get himself out of his current situation. The lever is pulled, and his body hangs, swaying in the wind.

Summary: Raiser B1ade was lynched, he was a Leader.

Day ends, and night begins, and will end tomorrow at approximately 11:30 AM EST.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-08-27, 10:37 AM
(Damn, damn, double damn, triple damn, SHOCK! I hate whenever I get made semi- de facto "leader" of the masses.

Sorry, Raiser. )

Pwenet
2007-08-27, 11:56 AM
((Awe COME ON! I pointed at Raiser B1ade as a joke / get the pointing started than any real reason, heck I only picked him cause he pointed out someone else off the bandwagon, and I got him killed!?! Game over man, Game Over!))

Vonriel
2007-08-27, 01:07 PM
(( I sense shenanigans in the choosing of Raiser to be killed, though that could just be my normal-paranoid self taking control.

..Shenanigans I say! ))

Raiser Blade
2007-08-27, 02:27 PM
Summary: Raiser B1ade was lynched, he was a Leader.
EST.

:smallbiggrin:

Good luck villagers :smallsmile:

and all is well atreyu :smallwink:

Helgraf
2007-08-27, 10:48 PM
The other tree updates its count:

The tree that isn't Curly reports the carnage:
9 Leaders dead.
Guardian Wolf dead.
5 Werewolves dead.
8 Nobodies dead.

Advantage Village:
Devil is dead

Advantage Werewolves:
Werewolves have found one another (apparently)
Guardian Wolf is dead.
18:5 ratio dead villagers to werewolves (counting GW as a villager)
9:5 ratio Leaders dead to wolves dead.

Jontom Xire
2007-08-28, 12:10 AM
Go werewolves! Woot!

Why do I always die before it gets interesting?

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-28, 09:40 AM
The tree that is Curly thinks over the days actions, but doesn't really say anything because it's a tree.

Tormsskull
2007-08-28, 11:03 AM
As is customary for the night, the townsfolk of Unknownia bar themselves in their homes just before the sun falls. The dirt roads that circle around the homes and shops are empty, not a soul in sight.

HyramGraff sits in his home, nervous, trying to blockade the door as much as possible. As he is doing so, he hears the sound of the wolf pack trouncing through the town. As he glances out a small section of the window that isn’t fortified by boards, he notices the wolves. Four of them, staring at him with their red eyes.

Not wanting to take any chances, he pushed his table against the door, barricading it even further.

“That should hold them.”

“Meow.”

Startled, HyramGraff jumped into the air, and turned around quickly. Sitting there in the corner was a little cat.

“Now how did you get in here?”

As he started to approach the cat it began to shake nervously, uncontrollably, and then transformed into that of a werewolf.

HyramGraff barely had time to let out a scream before the wolf pounced on him.

Summary: HyramGraff was eaten by werewolves, he was the last Leader. Werewolves win!

The Villager choose-your-own Death Scene:

The next night the werewolves come out, unafraid now that there are no Leaders remaining. As they break down your doors and windows, you:

Stay and fight!

Not being one to give up in even the worst of circumstances, you stay and fight. Your noble sacrifice provides the other villagers with exactly 4.2 seconds of additional time as they try to run away.

Run into the forest!

A group of you starts to make your way to the forest, when one of you notices a child, crying. The child is quickly scooped up into one of the adults arms and you all run into the forest, trying to avoid the werewolves. After only making it a short way, the child, who says his name is Evvie, says “Let’s play a game!” Unfortunately for you, the game is gobble-up-the-villager, and Evvie is the gobbler.

Grab a canoe and escape on the river!

Thinking yourself quite brilliant, you make your way to a small shack, grab one of the canoes leaning up against it, and run towards the river. As you near the river and throw the canoe into the water, you hear an animal behind you.

“Woof! Woof!”

It’s a dog! “C’mere boy.” You say. And it does, running towards you. As it nears you read the dog tag, “Ink.” “Ink. That’s an interesting name for a dog.” The dog nods at you. “Wait. Did you just nod?” As you realize what this means, you try to jump into the canoe quickly, but the dog transforms into a werewolf, and jumps in with you. Your plans of an aquatic escape are bit short.

Play dead!

You drop down in the middle of the town, and try to play dead. It works pretty well for a while, as other villagers and even werewolves run right by you. But then you feel something press up against your face. It’s soft and silky.

“Meow.”

Thinking that the cat will give your position away, you nudge the cat away. But it won’t stop. Finally you get up to kick the cat, but then you notice it is not a cat at all, it’s a werewolf. After the werewolf is done with you, you are able to play dead again. For real.

Roles

[Insert Neat Username Here] - Villager
Alarra - Villager
alec - Werewolf
Andre Fairchilde - Villager
Atreyu the Masked LLama - Villager
Bassetking - Guardian Wolf
Bookboy - Villager
Castaras - Werewolf
CurlyKitGirl - Villager
doliemaster - Villager
douglas - Werewolf
dun-dun-DUUN - Villager
Eldritch Knight - Villager
EmeraldRose - Villager
evnafets - Werewolf
Fleeing Coward - Villager
Flying Elephant - Villager
Funkyodor - Villager
Gezina - Villager
Helgraf - Werewolf
HyramGraff - Villager
Indurain - Villager
Ink - Werewolf
janusnori - Villager
Jontom Xire - Werewolf
Khaldan - Villager
Krursk - Werewolf
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins - Villager
Malmagor Andrigal - Villager
pingcode20 - Villager
purple gelatinous cube o' Doom - Seer
Pwenet - Villager
Raiser B1ade - Villager
Raistlin1040 - Villager
Raldor - Villager
Shadow - Villager
Timberwolf - Werewolf
Vonriel - Villager
whitehelm - Villager
Zar Peter - Villager
Zeb The Troll - Villager
Zeratul - Werewolf
ZombieRockStar - Devil

Thanks for playing everyone!

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-28, 11:20 AM
Aww, I can't choose one of them because I'm a tree. I'll write my own strange one then.

The werewolves, enraged that Helgraf enchanted a tree to tell of their failures go into a frenzy. The dog, cat and the little child shift and leap at the trees clawing and scratching at them until they are mere shadows of their former beauty.
One of the victims of the scratching post attacks was a sentient willow tree. The heart of the tree was exposed and strangely enough, curled up inside was a hamadrayad; a mythical European tree spirit. She died with her tree.

"Damn. That wasn't a nice way to de. On the other hand, I'm up next for human reincarnation. Now I'm off to see that funny foreign two-legs who ran the bar." She floats off in search of Andre.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-08-28, 11:35 AM
(GAH!!! Well played wolves. Well played. We would have gotten Castaras today. I had the seer scrying either her or ER and if one came up a villager, I was going to kill the other one.)

Gah! Werewolf attack!....hey! Its little Evvie! He's a wolf? Do you know what this means?

We're saved?
Heck no! I'm saved maybe, but if I recall this bucket of BBQ sauce belongs to you.

*The llucha llama pours the BBQ sauce on the manager's head and climbs up the ladder.* Hey...umm...Evvie?? Wanna form a tag team?"

(oh, and Raldor, the next time we're at the same Munchkin table, YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR AUTO-LYNCH!!!)

Castaras
2007-08-28, 11:36 AM
Yeah! We won and I still had no idea who any of the wolves were! I was a lone wolf all the way through! :smallbiggrin:

And yay! I was the one who killed the last leader! :smalltongue:

HyramGraff
2007-08-28, 11:48 AM
Wow. I had a sneaking suspicion that I was a leader. I never got a chance to test that out though. Still the game was far too short because of all the leaders being auto-lynched. I think everyone is of the opinion that these games would be much better if everyone played them out and there were no autolynches.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-08-28, 11:56 AM
Wow. I had a sneaking suspicion that I was a leader. I never got a chance to test that out though. Still the game was far too short because of all the leaders being auto-lynched. I think everyone is of the opinion that these games would be much better if everyone played them out and there were no autolynches.

(well yes, and it is frustrating, but I'll give massive credit to the wolves. They did a great job of hiding themselves.

Oh, and Zeratul never sent me a PM. That was a lie, but it did the job it was supposed to.)

Oh and how weird is it that I was right about Castaras???)
(I don't know what the circumstances behind many of the auto-lynchings, but I think we should remember that inn the grand scheme of things werewolf should be a low priority to work and life and family. Speaking of which, I need to get back to work.)

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-28, 12:00 PM
(No, I got a hold of the PM from Zerutul. And, of course the Scryer pm'd me the day I got killed...:smalleek:

Wow. I suspected Evnafets for a looong time too. Especially after, well, I was dead.)

Castaras
2007-08-28, 12:02 PM
Oh and how weird is it that I was right about Castaras???)

Not that weird. :smalltongue:

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-28, 12:08 PM
Here's the truth about Zeratul:

Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl

Originally Posted by zeratul

Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl

Originally Posted by zeratul
Ok, the poem from yesterday

<poem deleted>

I'm talking about Kurt cobain in the second part.

Nice. Very nice, a bit pessimistic but that'll fit in just right with our societies right now.

Right out of the blue: WWVIII. I don't care if you lie, I don't care about the game so: I be a Villager.
Yuou be a WW (I hope) and if not: You be a WW.
I'm a WW (don't tell the villagers)
here's my mutli-quote Pm with zeratul. Openly admitting WWness. Better let ER start the bandwagon though. Or wait and see if I can get more info and see if he's been contacted by any more WWs

which I sent to Andre (the bottommost paragraph is what I wrote to Andre concerning Zeratul. I was hoping to get more out of him, but I didn't. So it wasn't a misfired PM that sunk this particular WW.

Alarra
2007-08-28, 12:13 PM
Nice work wolves, although we were really more killed by autolynches than anything else. Eep....I guess that means it's time to start recruitment for IX. Wow this was short. Expect a thread up in the next few days.

Skippy
2007-08-28, 12:32 PM
I followed this game ever since ZRS died. I'm waiting anxiously for WW IX, I'll be on that one!!

Vonriel
2007-08-28, 12:35 PM
:smallsigh: Hey Torm, you couldn't have, you know, shifted the leader role on to some of the active villagers instead of letting them be autolynched, could ya. It would've made this one a much more interesting game, because I think the wolves only actually killed 2-3 leaders, and we lynched one. The rest were autolynches - yeah, I know, it's sickening.

Tormsskull
2007-08-28, 12:47 PM
Nice work wolves, although we were really more killed by autolynches than anything else. Eep....I guess that means it's time to start recruitment for IX. Wow this was short. Expect a thread up in the next few days.

I know, I was pretty disappointed by the auto-lynches. That's a tricky thing with setting these up. On one hand, it makes sense to give important roles to people who you know are going to be active, but then that prevents any new players from being able to have a role other than villager.

And if you do what I did, totally random, then you run the risk of inactive people ending up with important roles. (Which was funny, because PGCoD scried all the heavy-hitters off the bat).

I was kind of thinking with the secret leader system that the villagers would be interested because they wouldn't know if they were a leader or not.

Maybe next time we should assign everyone a cool sounding role but make it so it doesn't actually do anything :smalltongue:.

Edit:

:smallsigh: Hey Torm, you couldn't have, you know, shifted the leader role on to some of the active villagers instead of letting them be autolynched, could ya. It would've made this one a much more interesting game, because I think the wolves only actually killed 2-3 leaders, and we lynched one. The rest were autolynches - yeah, I know, it's sickening.

I could have, but two things:

1.) I'm paranoid about keeping everything on the up and up. I like to keep these as fair and non-biased as possible. That's why I did the random roles instead of assigned roles.

2.) It wouldn't have been fair to anyone who was tallying up the votes mathmatically to glean information from the voting records. If say 2 people who weren't leaders became leaders, then a previous vote they were in might have had a different result. So if you were looking at it that way, it wouldn't add up.

But yeah I agree with you that this game was too short and the autolynches really ruined the overall experience.

Vonriel
2007-08-28, 01:05 PM
I can see that, it just irks me that the villagers were killed more because the leaders just plain didn't care they were in the game than by any actions taken by the wolves.

Speaking of wolves, did you guys really get organized? If so, how? Was it just lucky scries on the part of ZRS?

Pwenet
2007-08-28, 01:08 PM
Maybe if this leader system is used in the future, if a leader is killed there is another 50/50 chance of a random villager becoming a leader afterwards?

Other than the auto-lynching of ours leaders, it was a fun game!

Good game everyone.

Castaras
2007-08-28, 01:10 PM
Speaking of wolves, did you guys really get organized? If so, how? Was it just lucky scries on the part of ZRS?

I had no idea who the other wolves were...<.< I just wandered around the thread as I always do, pointing randomly and lying low. Works for me in most of my games! :smallsmile:

Helgraf
2007-08-28, 01:25 PM
My whole beef was the simple fact that - rules as written - this game only encourages one strategy for the village - mindless single person bandwagoning - because of the blind + leader effect.

Your mileage may vary, but it made the game a lot less interesting for me personally.

ZombieRockStar
2007-08-28, 02:27 PM
Yay! :smallamused:

I never actually scried any wolves, but I got in touch with Evnafets right before I died and managed to give him the names of Andre and HyramGraff. Any organization beyond was all Evnafets.

I followed this game ever since ZRS died. I'm waiting anxiously for WW IX, I'll be on that one!!

Hey! Way to make me feel like my posts were so awful they turned you away! :smallwink:

And, yeah. This secret leader thing was way too open for the auto-lynches and made this game a rather disappointing one overall. It was an interesting concept, but just doesn't seem to work. I'd say just don't use it in the future. :smallfrown:

Tormsskull
2007-08-28, 02:43 PM
My whole beef was the simple fact that - rules as written - this game only encourages one strategy for the village - mindless single person bandwagoning - because of the blind + leader effect.

I know you guys all sorta came to that conclusion, but I am not sure as to why. If say the votes were more split up, and a person with 4 points ends up getting lynched when there was someone with 8 points that did not, then everyone, baner included, would know that it was more likely that those 4 people were leaders than the 8.

See, in my head, the villagers had the advantage of no there being no fool. Therefore, the seer knows that everyone he scries as a villager is for surely a villager. So it should have been relatively easy for the seer to form a group of trusted people.

To counter that I had the Guardian Wolf, which scried as a wolf, so the seer might not want to point each wolf out that he scried.

The Devil had the disadvantage of the GW being scried as a wolf, because he didn't know if he might accidently include the GW in his circle of "trusted" wolves.

The wolves, on the other hand, had the advantage of being able to claim they were whatever they wanted. If a wolf came out and claimed to be the seer, the seer surely wouldn't come forward to stop them, because if they did, then it would have been a toss-up for the Guardian Wolf to pick one of them to protect.

But the wolves also had the disadvantage of not knowing one another.

In the end, perhaps I made it too complicated. But I honestly think had the auto-lynches not took out 1/2 the leaders that the game would have been completely different.

Douglas
2007-08-28, 02:46 PM
Yay, I win!

Evnafets, Ink, and I got in touch with each other through Zeratul just before he got lynched and started voting as a block after that. Our first group vote getting Bassetking was somewhat blind luck, he just happened to be the one person I picked out of the three who had been in every single winning bandwagon. We went after Hyramgraff because ZRS had scried him and passed that on to Evnafets.

evnafets
2007-08-28, 03:11 PM
What I find most ironic is Raiser_B1ade lynched himself!
He was the only leader who voted (HyramGraff missed)
IF he had voted for someone else (anyone else), that person would have died.

Yeah, the only way the wolves got themselves organised was by taking a risk and contacting the wolf about to be lynched. I got in touch with ZombieRockStar (and got his list of scries) and then with Zeratul.
Zeratul put me in touch with Ink and Douglas. That was enough to clinch the win.
AFAIK Andre Fairchilde and BassetKing were both random hits by the other wolves. HyramGraff was the only one targetted with knowledge of the Devil's scry.

It was a fun game. The autolynching of leaders was rather unfortunate.

So Mr Andre, what was it that you found suspicious about Lil Evvie? I must admit that that precocious kid developed his own personality and was rather out of my control. I found myself thinking "What would Evvie do" rather than "What is the best thing for a wolf to do". Atreyu's early post about how people play these games was rather spot on in my case :-)

Raiser Blade
2007-08-28, 03:32 PM
Doh *facepalm*

but i would have been killed in the night anyways so it wasn't that bad

HyramGraff
2007-08-28, 03:54 PM
I'm quite supprised that I was scried. Any particular reasoning behind the scry ZRS?

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-28, 04:02 PM
@ Evie -

Well, nothing but a gut instinct actually. But, I had the realization while mowing the lawn and thinking of the interactions that maybe a wolf would play a little kid...

Anything to avert suspicion...

evnafets
2007-08-28, 04:19 PM
@ Evie -
Well, nothing but a gut instinct actually. But, I had the realization while mowing the lawn and thinking of the interactions that maybe a wolf would play a little kid...
Anything to avert suspicion...

I suppose it was rather cliche and obvious. Basically Gezina inspired him with her little girl character. Thanks to all you guys for responding so well. I haven't really RPed before in these games - I have had a lot of fun with Evvie.

Gah! Werewolf attack!....hey! Its little Evvie! He's a wolf? Do you know what this means?

We're saved?
Heck no! I'm saved maybe, but if I recall this bucket of BBQ sauce belongs to you.

*The llucha llama pours the BBQ sauce on the manager's head and climbs up the ladder.* Hey...umm...Evvie?? Wanna form a tag team?"

Wow Mr Lucha Llama! You mean it? Really? We could be a tag team? And do the Double BBQ Buster finishing move? Mmmmm. BBQ sauce. *snaffle*
And a bit of lean meat on the side. (bites Llama on the leg) TAG! Lets get him!

ZombieRockStar
2007-08-28, 07:39 PM
I'm quite supprised that I was scried. Any particular reasoning behind the scry ZRS?

I dunno...just a guess that got lucky, I think. I was looking for wolves first and kept finding leaders instead. It was vaguely frustrating...:smalltongue:

Bassetking
2007-08-28, 08:03 PM
Well, color me suprised. I was certain that Curly was a Wolf, as she was the one I was protecting the night I was slain. A decent game, and rather enjoyable. I'm not certain I'd play again under the paranoia rules, but it was fun for a one-off.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-08-28, 09:51 PM
I for one kinda liked the fact that everything was much more up in the air, and tougher to discern some things than a normal werewolf game. I thought most of the stuff was very clever. Another reason I think I liked it this time 'round, is that my schedule with the team in town is very hectic, and that I'm often very tired after being at the ballpark all day. So, being able to find a network I could trust early on, and would help me out with suspicious players was very beneficial to me.

Hey Torm, I may send you a PM in the next few days. As A.I is getting closer to the end, I've been thinking of what I'm going to do for A.I. III, and might want to run some ideas past you.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-08-28, 10:06 PM
Wow Mr Lucha Llama! You mean it? Really? We could be a tag team? And do the Double BBQ Buster finishing move? Mmmmm. BBQ sauce. *snaffle*
And a bit of lean meat on the side. (bites Llama on the leg) TAG! Lets get him!

*The llama leaps off the ladder, and spins through the air, transforming and his costume shreds. When he hits the ground, he's a wolf man, slamming hard into his BBQ drenched manager. He grabs the greedy manager and sets him up for Lil Evvie to finish him off, grinning* Maybe I'm not Mortal Kombat material, but right now I think I qualify for Killer Instinct."

Vonriel
2007-08-28, 10:32 PM
Oh jeeze, seriously? And to think I almost tried using that to ferret out wolves! No, really, I had actually thought about getting myself fingered as a wolf so I could get the names of as many wolves as I could and get them all killed. :smalltongue:

Ink
2007-08-29, 12:05 AM
Wahey! *High-fives douglas and evnafets* I thought there'd be at least one more leader lurking about. That was certainly a short one. Thanks for the game, everyone. Thanks, 'Skull!

Zeb The Troll
2007-08-29, 12:22 AM
TALLY -
Two Leaders found by wolves.
Two leaders lynched.
Six leaders autolynched.
Guardian Wolf eaten by wolves.

Devil lynched.
One wolf cannibalized.
Three wolves lynched.

The villagers were doing pretty well, in fact. I'd say at least as well as the wolves were doing, though if they'd gotten in touch with each other that could have had dire consequences.

I'm pretty upset about this game because of the lack of respect the autolynched showed the rest of the players. :smallmad:

Ink
2007-08-29, 01:15 AM
True, the villagers were doing alright. In fact I'd say that this game is skewed towards villagers winning, more so than any other variant. Of course, once the wolves found one another it's anyone's game.

I agree that the autolynches were slightly disappointing, but I think it wouldn't be fair to only give roles to active players. People do have lives and much more important affairs outside of this board, so I can understand if playing Werewolf is low on their priority list. I remember one game where the Seer (or was it Baner, one of the two) was autolynched.

Zeb The Troll
2007-08-29, 01:37 AM
I'm not opposed to people having outside lives. I just think that if you can't commit to the game you should either not sign up or, if something comes up after you've signed up, let a narrator know so that it can be addressed. Most times even a suddenly radically busy schedule will permit time enough to send a PM saying you aren't going to be able to keep up.

Certainly, sometimes things come up where you actually can't and/or shouldn't be concerned about a silly game, but I sincerely doubt that sort of thing happened ten times. Nearly 25% of the players who signed up were autolynched (10 of 43). More than half of those were leaders. Slightly disappointing is an understatement.

Krursk
2007-08-29, 02:33 AM
Well, we win. I must admit, I sent in the kill for Andre and then got lazy and didn't send in any more. And I thought I was lying when I said we were organized. Then everyone else turn out to know each other.

Too bad I didn't manage to get into the villager killing story, but I guess I'm just that good at pretending I'm a villager.

Tormsskull
2007-08-29, 05:30 AM
Hey Torm, I may send you a PM in the next few days. As A.I is getting closer to the end, I've been thinking of what I'm going to do for A.I. III, and might want to run some ideas past you.

Sounds good :smallsmile:

Too bad I didn't manage to get into the villager killing story, but I guess I'm just that good at pretending I'm a villager.

Yeah, sorry. I actually spent close to three hours putting that little bit together. At first I was going to write everyone an ending (I even had Indurain and LLama form a tag team, before they were eaten), but that would have literally took several hours.

So I just decided to go with the trifecta of the cat, the dog, and the little kid.

zeratul
2007-09-07, 11:09 PM
W00t Werewolves win!

Raiser Blade
2007-09-07, 11:23 PM
*Looks at date on post before zeratul's

"A little late to the party eh?"