PDA

View Full Version : Superhero music help

lord4571
2017-07-02, 04:04 PM
so im looking for music in the background to play for a superhero game. now this is vary much a gotham/arrow type of game where the city isnt in the best of shapes, worse ruled by the criminals and not the good guys. im needing music for combat, sad or intesne moments and alike. what i dont want is to pick like the wonder woman main theme, or like the arrow and flashes main theme. now if its something from them i dont mind as long as it doesnt go through someones head as "da-na-nanana batman".

if im just needing help in my search. so if you know of a good place to look or the best way to search it up pls let me know.

(but dont just say "go to youtube" cuz my face be like this (-_-))

Cealocanth
2017-07-02, 05:14 PM
For dark and gritty supers games, I recommend the Dark Knight soundtrack. However, any action movie soundtrack will work fine unless it's very iconic. There's even some royalty-free stuff out there. For a futuristic sci-fi sort of feel (which suits some supers games) I recommend the Civilization V: Beyond Earth soundtrack. Just a reminder that you will have to purchase these by yourself as it is against forum policy to post links to copywrited material.

lord4571
2017-07-03, 01:49 AM
the theme of the game is hub city, a city that is worse than gotham, so bad that gotham would look like a vacation spot for the people who live here. if that helps with my search

Storm_Of_Snow
2017-07-03, 04:38 AM
In that case, what about picking less recognisable tracks from things like Sin City and Blade Runner? Maybe Dark City as well if you can find the soundtrack.

TheYell
2017-07-03, 02:11 PM
You can find a lot of Dr. Dre productions as instrumentals.

Bohandas
2017-07-04, 10:57 AM
I reccommend the music of GWAR and Insane Clown Posse, especially ICP