PDA

View Full Version : The Oroborous: chamelion templated dvati

daremetoidareyo
2017-07-02, 11:59 PM
I'm working on my iron chef entry and I think that I took too many tangents...

Apply the chamelion template (underdark) onto the Dvati (dragon comp).

They are now humanoid (Reptilian) and therefor considered a (scaled one), which qualifies them for the body pouch feat from serpent kingdoms.

Get a yuan ti graft in order to qualify for the cobra head feat. This feat reads.
"Furthermore, any creature with an Intelligence score of 2 or below perceives you to be one size category larger than you actually are. You can retract your skin and resume your normal appearance as a free action."

Be an int 3 high charisma level 3 sorcerer. Take 1 point of int damage, get a symbiont or something. Cast steal size from races of the dragon on your dvati twin. You must "Target: One humanoid creature larger than you" which your twin qualifies for because you perceive them as larger than yourself. Now, one of your is small and the other is large, so the small one can get inside you.

Now you are inside yourself, and you can use the spell conducter ability to ratchet up your size...or some

JNAProductions
2017-07-03, 12:08 AM
Doesn't work. They have to actually BE larger, not just SEEM larger.

daremetoidareyo
2017-07-03, 07:43 AM
Doesn't work. They have to actually BE larger, not just SEEM larger.

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/magicOverview/spellDescriptions.htm#aimingASpell

That's not clearly defined.

JNAProductions
2017-07-03, 07:50 AM
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/magicOverview/spellDescriptions.htm#aimingASpell

That's not clearly defined.

Yeah, I have that page on the SRD open and Races of the Dragon. It says:

One humanoid creature larger than you

Not "appears" larger, but actually larger.

By this same logic, you can cast Enlarge Person on an outsider, despite them not being a humanoid, simply if you believe them to be humanoid.

Gildedragon
2017-07-03, 01:34 PM
The Stoneboned (Dr 350, LA +2) template lets one count as large