PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next Thoughts on Dark Paladin/Warlock Multiclass

Xenon182
2017-07-03, 10:51 AM
New to D&D....I have been playing once a month for the past 6 months (halfway to Level 4 with my main character)

In my downtime I have let my imagination run wild on a possible new build, a Dark Paladin/Warlock, Drow for the race...hellbent on wreaking havoc on the surface elves for all the wrongs they did to the Drow, which would make him follow the Oath of Vengeance.

My main questions are:

Is there anything specific that states that he cannot have the same deity/fiend for both the Paladin and Warlock powers? He started off as a Paladin but as he went about his quest the deity/fiend noticed that they could get more from him by offering him Warlock powers.

And, any suggestions on how to build this character? So far, and not sure if actually going about it properly, but I have him going 2 level of Paladin then Warlock and then 2 more levels of Paladin (to gain a Feat) and then following that up with 2 levels of Warlock and then another level of Paladin (to gain the Extra Attack).

Thank you for any advice, suggestions, or reasons why this cannot be done.

nickl_2000
2017-07-03, 11:43 AM
Hey, welcome to the forums. May I suggest you post this in this forum instead http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?63-D-amp-D-5e-Next

It would be a better place to post this than the Homebrew forum. Homebrew, if you don't know, is what people call something that has been created by someone who isn't official. So, we would put in custom classes, custom races, etc :)

Xenon182
2017-07-03, 02:00 PM
Thank you

I will post it there