PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Warlock feats and items, metamagic feats

Arzul
2017-07-04, 12:37 AM
Hey ladies and gentlemen.
Well my DM turned down my barbarian cause i am too good at being one and annihilate all the monsters in front of us and the yuki on-na wasn't able to be used so i ended up making a twili warlock and i took fighter with warlock for the bonus feats i have one feat unused and i looked at ability focus, some monster sla feats but couldn't find explosive spell metamagic as an sla metamagic. also need to know what other items are good for warlocks besides the warlock scepter and gloves of eldritch admixture, chasuable of fell power ?

TheCryingApple
2017-07-04, 01:05 AM
Hey ladies and gentlemen.
Well my DM turned down my barbarian cause i am too good at being one and annihilate all the monsters in front of us and the yuki on-na wasn't able to be used so i ended up making a twili warlock and i took fighter with warlock for the bonus feats i have one feat unused and i looked at ability focus, some monster sla feats but couldn't find explosive spell metamagic as an sla metamagic. also need to know what other items are good for warlocks besides the warlock scepter and gloves of eldritch admixture, chasuable of fell power ?

Proper punctuation would net you more answers my friend.
The feat "Mortalbane" from Book of Vile Darkness might be a decent investment.
It would add 2d6 damage to each of your SLAs 5 times a day.
The effect isn't huge, but you get a lot of uses per day.

Arzul
2017-07-04, 06:53 AM
Proper punctuation would net you more answers my friend.
The feat "Mortalbane" from Book of Vile Darkness might be a decent investment.
It would add 2d6 damage to each of your SLAs 5 times a day.
The effect isn't huge, but you get a lot of uses per day.

Thanks i didn't think of looking in the book of vile darkness, i took the boost spell like ability feat to raise the DC of eldritch blast.

Soranar
2017-07-04, 07:53 AM
knowledge devotion, even without any skillpoints beyond 1, can grant you +1 or +2 to hit and damage (becomes better with eldritch glaive or claws)

at level 12, craft contingent spell is pretty powerful for a warlock

quicken SLA is also useful

as for martial maneuvers and strikes through martial study

-assassin's stance for 2d6 sneak attack isn't bad
-giant killing stance for +2 to hit +4 damage for similar reasons if you're small enough

any magic item that grants you sneak attack damage also comes in handy (there are a lot of them)

Arzul
2017-07-04, 09:00 AM
knowledge devotion, even without any skillpoints beyond 1, can grant you +1 or +2 to hit and damage (becomes better with eldritch glaive or claws)

at level 12, craft contingent spell is pretty powerful for a warlock

quicken SLA is also useful

as for martial maneuvers and strikes through martial study

-assassin's stance for 2d6 sneak attack isn't bad
-giant killing stance for +2 to hit +4 damage for similar reasons if you're small enough

any magic item that grants you sneak attack damage also comes in handy (there are a lot of them)

well i am level 6 so far and i forgot to mention this is a homebrew gestalt campaign and i have been looking at eldritch glaive, but these will be useful i took point blank and percise shot and extra invocations for warlock then i just took boost sla cause i forgot to take my sixth feat lol